Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Fujifilm I have always wanted!

Finally. After much searching. I have finally found and purchased the Fujifilm I have wanted for the longest time. The X-Pro1. I have searched high and low for one of these. I was doing my usual, I'm bored with work so I'll take a look at FB Marketplace....low and behold a nigh on perfect specimen. I wasn't even looking I was just "surfing" and there it was. I pick it up tomorrow. My heart is all a flutter 🙂

Examples to follow.

Tristan Carlos, SpruceBruce and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosSpruceBrucedenniscrommettJBP

The OG X-Pro is definitely a future classic.  I had one but too many cameras meant that it had to go. I still have the graphite X-pro2 though which I'm never ever going to sell.

Looking forward to your photos!

SpruceBruce, denniscrommett and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommettJBPJust take the shotdhendrix
Quote from Just take the shot on June 20, 2022, 8:10 am

Finally. After much searching. I have finally found and purchased the Fujifilm I have wanted for the longest time. The X-Pro1. I have searched high and low for one of these. I was doing my usual, I'm bored with work so I'll take a look at FB Marketplace....low and behold a nigh on perfect specimen. I wasn't even looking I was just "surfing" and there it was. I pick it up tomorrow. My heart is all a flutter 🙂

Examples to follow.

Congrats! I can't wait to see your photos with it. Maybe you'll even share some photos here of the camera itself? That model is a looker. 🙂

SpruceBruce, denniscrommett and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommettJust take the shotdhendrix

So the guy I got it from had black electrical tape all over the metal body to "keep it safe and scratch free". The first thing I did was take the tape off. Underneath it is in pristine, gorgeous condition. I am now happy. Next camera Sigma DP1 hahaha.

Uploaded files:
  • xpro1_3.jpg
  • xpro1_2.jpg
denniscrommett and grover have reacted to this post.
denniscrommettgrover