Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Snappiness is now a KEH affiliate!

I am now a KEH affiliate and you can support my work by shopping KEH through this link: https://bit.ly/KEHUsedCameraDeals

I know some of you probably already shop on KEH. In my experience they are not always the cheapest, but their selection is enormous and they have great service I've experienced otherwise. Never have had to do returns or warranty with them, but they have that option. My biggest downside is their photos are not of the actual item. The good news there is their grades are usually harsher than they should be - in your favor.

The link will also be in the description of my videos, and a new banner you'll see on the side bar of this site. I don't run ads on my site, so what you see on the site are my direct affiliate links.

Thanks for all the support!!

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on March 10, 2022, 12:30 pm

I am now a KEH affiliate and you can support my work by shopping KEH through this link: https://bit.ly/KEHUsedCameraDeals

I know some of you probably already shop on KEH. In my experience they are not always the cheapest, but their selection is enormous and they have great service I've experienced otherwise. Never have had to do returns or warranty with them, but they have that option. My biggest downside is their photos are not of the actual item. The good news there is their grades are usually harsher than they should be - in your favor.

The link will also be in the description of my videos, and a new banner you'll see on the side bar of this site. I don't run ads on my site, so what you see on the site are my direct affiliate links.

Thanks for all the support!!

I bought an M42 Soligor zoom lens, that was Bargain quality.  It had minimal scuffs on the hood...it was a super bargain deal instead lol.   But like you said inventory can't be beat.  They have some very interesting glass from time to time.