Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sigma 21-35mm II

I was looking for a wide angle option for my mirrorless camera and stumbled across this gem for around the equivalent of 15$ and I can't express how much I love it and I was really blown away by the quality for its pricea sample I took with it not long ago.

plus the lens itself just looks really cool tbh

So this was a failed attempt at posting and I don't really know how to delete it since I made it as a guest but here's the shot down scaled

the lens is really nice and smooth and sharp enough wide open, and stopping down to f5.6 it gets really sharp with lots of details

I'd like to add that the lens is one touch design with a protruding front element however you can still add a filter but the flaring can be abit too much sometimes.

edit: here are some images taken using the lens

https://www.flickr.com/photos/192300972@N03/shares/hf3rBs

James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce

Can't wait to see what else you can do with this lens!  And what a steal!

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad

Nice find! Not very many of them on eBay from what I can tell. Listed by their actual name at least. That's a fun zoom range too. I agree. Share more when you get more shots.

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from SpruceBruce on May 8, 2021, 6:16 pm

Can't wait to see what else you can do with this lens!  And what a steal!

I'd love to share more shots.

maybe I'll leave them under this thread in case someone is considering the lens.

Quote from Snappy on May 9, 2021, 12:52 am

Nice find! Not very many of them on eBay from what I can tell. Listed by their actual name at least. That's a fun zoom range too. I agree. Share more when you get more shots.

I'm more used to telephoto focal length type of lenses but this lens really encouraged me to shoot wide angle more often which has been more challenging but really fun to try.