Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your September Photos (2024)

Page 1 of 2Next

September has rolled around again! I hope everyone has had a good summer and is looking forward to things cooling down (depending where you are, I guess 😉 )

I'm a bit all over the place these days, but I have done some more infrared stuff around town. Before all the foliage dies off I am trying to document all the overgrowth around town.

Old Mansion by Snappiness, on Flickr

Abandoned Shipping Office by Snappiness, on Flickr

I also shot some pano's recently that I'm fond of:

Factory by Snappiness, on Flickr

Locked Out by Snappiness, on Flickr

SpruceBruce, grover and Kamera Brand have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucegroverKamera Brand
Happy snappin' 🙂

Some shots from early morning walks from the last couple days. All shot with adapted lens, manual focus.
Less insects around and much more spiders that's a clear sign that the summer is coming to an end.

KankRat, SpruceBruce and grover have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBrucegrover
Quote from James Warner on September 4, 2024, 11:33 am

September has rolled around again! I hope everyone has had a good summer and is looking forward to things cooling down (depending where you are, I guess 😉 )

I'm a bit all over the place these days, but I have done some more infrared stuff around town. Before all the foliage dies off I am trying to document all the overgrowth around town.

Sweet shots. I'm loving your infrared!

Went on a few hikes so far in September. One of them had a better view than the other. I did enjoy the foggy atmosphere by the fire tower, and it allowed me to make some more "spooky" edits. I hope to get some more pretty landscapes when leaf-peeping season comes in full force.

Friend in the fogClouds in the Distance

"Image_26"/"Image_18"/

KankRat, SpruceBruce and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBrucegroverKamera Brand

Only 2 shots this time

https://www.snappiness.space/wp-content/uploads/tfaf/2024/09/08/20240908000001.jpg

https://www.snappiness.space/wp-content/uploads/tfaf/2024/09/08/20240908000002.jpg

KankRat, SpruceBruce and grover have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBrucegrover

Some night photography with the Samsung GX-10 and Kit Lens/IRIX 11mm F4/Tamron 70-200 F2.8, with a 1/4 Black Pro Mist Filter on a very steamy humid night.

GrainBelt Sign by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Candy Shop in Stillwater by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Stillwater Lift Bridge by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Lift Bridge 2 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Misty Deli Halation by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Stillwater Bars by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Old Grain Elevator by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Bar Back by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Tattoo Shop by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Downtown Stillwater by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Olive Oil Storefront by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Howards Bar Stillwater by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Neon Liquor by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Howard's Bar Stillwater by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Lake Elmo Auto shop by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

KankRat and grover have reacted to this post.
KankRatgrover

Various skipper butterflies on my new england aster plant.  I am planting various native prairie plants in my yard in an effort to support the local ecosystems

skipper by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

This photo was printed in the Chicago Sun Times newspaper.  Included in a nice article but you need a subscription. 

The joy of playing with images and words and seeing the natural world better - Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)

Chicago Sunrise Bass Fishing on Lake Michigan by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

Quote from KankRat on September 13, 2024, 5:43 pm

This photo was printed in the Chicago Sun Times newspaper.  Included in a nice article but you need a subscription. 

The joy of playing with images and words and seeing the natural world better - Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)

Love it! Congrats on getting your photo printed in the Chicago Sun Times.

Reminds me of two of my own favourite photos:
 IMGP1151 by Neil Grover, on Flickr
 IMGP1162 by Neil Grover, on Flickr

KankRat and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBruce
Quote from KankRat on September 13, 2024, 5:43 pm

Very nice! Didn't need any subscription maybe because of European IP. In any case, archive.org can be used to read it from anywhere.
https://web.archive.org/web/20240911075450/https://chicago.suntimes.com/outdoors/2024/09/01/the-joy-of-playing-with-images-and-words-and-seeing-the-natural-world-better

Page 1 of 2Next