Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your September Photos (2023)

PreviousPage 6 of 6

I have taken so many shots that I don't know what to add xD

So will start with World SuperBike in Aragon if you don't mind. Korea i will need to check as my pics are higher than 5mb.

Those firsts images are taken with the Pentax 21mm limited

_IMG8160 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP4118 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Not this ones: 

IMGP5354 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP6725 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP7264 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo

Let me add some cars too, from Valencia this time. 

That was the week before the motorbikes race took place,

IMGP7372 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP7836 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP8437 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP9099 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP9338 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP1698 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP1716 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

All of a sudden a car just decided to dance xD

IMGP1781 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Those were angry cars

IMGP7951 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP8407 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Race start (from the big category) 

IMGP8573 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Here I cut his feet, I wasn't looking at it but at him, trying to not disturb in those moments of concentration

IMGP2654 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

A race mechanic 

IMGP2581 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Those guys raced every day (2 races a week) so that might be from Race 2

IMGP3721 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

And some celebrations 🙂 

IMGP4001 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce

So finally Korea uploaded (at least a few pics) in Flickr!

Please notice some of those pics are taken with my phone like this one: 

IMG20230907201504 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

ANd most of them are taken with my K3-III and the 21mm limited, but some are taken with the DA 35mm and / or the DA* 50-135mm (the fewer pics)

IMGP2902 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP3240 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That one was taken on the street food market in Seoul with the DA 35mm

IMGP3293 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That spot is a food market where inside the market, you find many different food "restaurants" if you want to call them like this, were you can sit and eat 

IMGP3569 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Like this one: 

IMGP4163 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

I got a like to try to snap pics like this

IMGP3554 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Sorry xDD

And this is our last night, we have found some streets packed with people eating out like I have shown you previously, 

IMGP6804 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Now, random pics and random stories: 

This i liked the structure

IMGP6359 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That is from a hike we did in a National Park and the mountain (the type of rock) is very similar to one that we have at home named "Montserrat" that we thought that might not exist anywere else, but then 10.000kms away..... 

IMGP5780 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That was only 4kms long, the first 3kms went down in 1h. The last kilometer was all uphill. By stairs, quite hard, to be honest.

Let me show you a pretty cool budist temple, close to the sea!

IMGP4419 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP4427 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

It even has a bridge, I found it very cool

IMGP4465 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Did you ever heard about those "pyramids" they have in South Corea? I did not. 

IMGP4669 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

We just went to that village where there are so so many of those

IMGP4694 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

And if I don't remember wrong there is also that fantastic covered bridge, i loved it!

IMGP4777 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Now, one day I just thought I'll shoot Black and White while in Seoul (that photo is ruined by my hand, yes :S)

IMGP5229 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP5464 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

And there is more. We just have been in Seoul when the Fashion Week was taking part, so we went to were it took place 3 times (last time I had with me my 50-135mm instead of the 21mm or the 35mm lens only) 

I like how this pic came around (the women just was posing for someone else and left quite a few moment after)

IMGP6612 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That guy was cool (yep, my colours were wrong, I just changed them while touching my camera and messed it up)

IMGP6079 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP6509 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP6593 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That was taking part in a place were buildings looked like ovnis 

IMGP5428 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

And yes, I could not help myself taking car pics so I had to slow pan that orange bus one night (sorry xDDD)

IMGP4923 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Feel free to check my album it has +600 pics and I just pick them randomly because there are so many things to show and talk about.....

But I hope you like some of the images 🙂 

SpruceBruce and nokk have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucenokk

Daniel you just absolutely kill these race photos! Especially the motorcycle ones! So many killer shots! I wonder what's the shutter count on your bodies!

Quote from SpruceBruce on October 15, 2023, 5:53 am

Daniel you just absolutely kill these race photos! Especially the motorcycle ones! So many killer shots! I wonder what's the shutter count on your bodies!

Thank you Bruce! 

Motorbikes are always a bit more spectacular if the riders move their legs or so on.

I am planning to add more cars in the October thread, about the same cars.

So i had an idea about how many clicks the cameras had, but I have checked it right now and it's like this: 

So on the K3-III  it is 142.283 which is quite a lot. I bought it with 6.000 on it this year :-S
My K3 is about 200.000 shutter actuations (199744) so I keep her away just in case the shutter reaches it's limit.  

It's a lot and fingers crossed they'll go strong for many many more photos but yes it is something I am aware of and affraid of too xD

I am also hidding my K3 as I don't know quite what to do in the near future. 

What do I mean by that is  that there are a few options on how to follow shooting. 

The easiest one is to find another K3 or K3-II and keep shooting. That might be my choice. 

But I have given myself the time this year with the K3-III to think about the future. And that means to think about if remain or leave to something else. I am a bit tired of AF not being proper, and to have small buffer rates. And to not be able to get big long lenses even to rent them.

So a change of system has been on the table for years now. But I have no clue what's a good to great system to change to. I have tested the Olympus with the latest camera 2 years ago and it worked great except for high isos, but the rest of the cameras they borrowed me (actually the previous model) i hated it xD

I have had Canons in the past for brief periods of time. A 50D that had way better AF than my K3, and yet that was the only thing I liked from it (hated the plastic, hated the menus, hated the colours, hated the names of things....) two 7D mark I and an M10. The M10 was good for travelling. The 7ds were good as in events as F1 and such Canon brings material (lenses) that borrow. So I was able to borrow a 400mm f2.8 for example.

But I'm not a Canon fan. And I have been told the R6 now at the price it is 2nd hand is superb. (well it has all of those AI functions modern cameras have).

I have also brieffly tried my friend's D500. And I liked it. It is quick and responsive and with the special memory cards the buffer is limitless. But again, menus, learn what are good and bad lenses (pentaxforums is a gem we don't appreciate enough in the Pentax community) and putting the lens the wrong way in and out (i'm not a left hand user) are also things i dislike.

So now imagine what was the K3-III for me. A camera on pair with a D500? Wow that was all I wanted. And yet the buffer sucks (why oh why Pentax?).

And then the Sony's. My friends use Sony's. One has spent 12K for that. I do really NOT have that money. Not even 3K for gear at all. Yeah probably Sony is amazing. But those kids are like "you should not look anything that goes before the A7III" (and man those are expensive as gold).

And yet, Sony sony sony, you only hear that. Maybe it's for a reason, but I get kinda tired of Sony if you get what I mean. And it is pricey. You don't find (I don't but yet again there are so many models I get confused xd) any great deals on those. 

So what's next? I don't know but I just gave myself a year to think about it and the year is ending soon. And I have No freaking idea xD

PreviousPage 6 of 6