Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your September Photos (2023)

PreviousPage 5 of 6Next

the last of the evening light in badlands np.

James Warner, SpruceBruce and Gideon Liddiard Photography have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruceGideon Liddiard Photography
Quote from nokk on October 2, 2023, 6:37 pm

the last of the evening light in badlands np.

Awesome classic black and white power landscape shot!

nokk has reacted to this post.
nokk
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on October 2, 2023, 7:54 pm

Awesome classic black and white power landscape shot!

thanks

More from Spain.

SpruceBruce and nokk have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucenokk

@nokk Lovely Badlands shot! I want to go back again, there's so much composition variety.

@gideon-liddiard-photography The boat under the tree shot is my favorite of the set!  Very lovely and timeless.

Gideon Liddiard Photography and nokk have reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photographynokk
Quote from SpruceBruce on October 4, 2023, 12:29 am

@nokk Lovely Badlands shot! I want to go back again, there's so much composition variety.

thanks.  i just left the badlands last week and i want to go back already.  it's one of my favorite parks.

wildlife scene on my roadtrip

mountain goat kid in south dakota.  there was another kid and a mother, i haven't processed those yet.

https://flic.kr/p/2p74nqF

prairie dog.  south dakota.

sea lions in oregon

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce

Went home to visit family in NJ. I grew up near Philadelphia and Delaware, so I always make an effort to see new historical sights! I visited the Winterthur DuPont Estate! Took my Nikon Coolpix A and grabbed some shots of my favorite designs inside.  It's a huge mansion that has galleries, and 7 floors, a conservatory, and library on just under a 1,000 acres.  Such a beautiful place to give public access to!

Winterthur by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Winterthur 2 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Winterthur 3 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Winterthur 4 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Winterthur 5 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Winterthur 6 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

nokk
Quote from SpruceBruce on October 4, 2023, 2:56 pm

Went home to visit family in NJ. I grew up near Philadelphia and Delaware, so I always make an effort to see new historical sights! I visited the Winterthur DuPont Estate! Took my Nikon Coolpix A and grabbed some shots of my favorite designs inside.  It's a huge mansion that has galleries, and 7 floors, a conservatory, and library on just under a 1,000 acres.  Such a beautiful place to give public access to!

now that's fun, i grew up around dover.  winterthur is pretty cool, looks like you captured it well.  i like longwood better for the gardens, but you can't beat dupont mansion.  hopefully you weren't there when the escaped killer was on the loose.

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Quote from nokk on October 4, 2023, 5:36 pm
Quote from SpruceBruce on October 4, 2023, 2:56 pm

now that's fun, i grew up around dover.  winterthur is pretty cool, looks like you captured it well.  i like longwood better for the gardens, but you can't beat dupont mansion.  hopefully you weren't there when the escaped killer was on the loose.

I grew up in SJ, never even went to Longwood Gardens my whole life.  I'm kinda annoyed, my parents never explored more.  They're both homebodies, and they tend to do the same places over and over.  It was too rainy, to enjoy Longwood that day.....I'll try to make it out there in the spring.  

nokk
PreviousPage 5 of 6Next