Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your October Photos

PreviousPage 5 of 6Next

Took these on a 5mp old "hp" point and shoot that I use to document my time with my friends (think like you'd use a disposable camera) because I didn't bring along my main camera on the trip thinking there won't be any photography, but despite the absence of any sort of controls on the point and shoot and the struggling image quality I really liked some of the shits that came out

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20221016_002125.jpg
  • 2022-10-15-11.47.01-2.jpg
  • IMG_20221016_023947.jpg
James Warner, denniscrommett and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerdenniscrommettJBPDavid MaynardEckyH

Lots of very nice photos, folks.

Gawad and JBP have reacted to this post.
GawadJBP
Quote from Gawad on October 19, 2022, 12:54 am

Took these on a 5mp old "hp" point and shoot that I use to document my time with my friends (think like you'd use a disposable camera) because I didn't bring along my main camera on the trip thinking there won't be any photography, but despite the absence of any sort of controls on the point and shoot and the struggling image quality I really liked some of the shits that came out

These really did come out quite nice! Beautiful compositions

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Happy snappin' 🙂

Spending most of my free time training for an endurance mountain bike race, so not taking my camera out with me as much as I used to. I still took out my E-300 the other day and snapped a few pics on a rest day.

Cacti by Snappiness, on Flickr

Bike by Snappiness, on Flickr

Powerline by Snappiness, on Flickr

Fence by Snappiness, on Flickr

KankRat, SpruceBruce and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBruceGawadJBPDavid MaynardEckyH
Happy snappin' 🙂

What race? 

was hoping for a Great Lakes freighter this morning had to settle for a fishing boat. Unseasonably warm here in the Windy City.

Warm October Sunrise over Lake Michigan by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

Quote from KankRat on October 22, 2022, 4:07 pm

Warm October Sunrise over Lake Michigan by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

Great image. Well done!

Yesterday I was in Münster and we walked around near the Aasee.

E.

Uploaded files:
  • 20221021_aasee_walk_0009.jpg
  • 20221021_aasee_walk_0003.jpg
  • 20221021_aasee_walk_0007.jpg
  • 20221021_aasee_walk_0008.jpg
  • 20221021_aasee_walk_0010.jpg
Gawad, JBP and David Maynard have reacted to this post.
GawadJBPDavid Maynard
Veni, vidi, serravi.

I had the chance to getaway to Joshua Tree for a few nights, taking a little solo pause between jobs to unplug. It's the first trip without my three year old since January, and was great to rest, and have time to myself to take photos and play some music.

All taken the trusty Fuji XE-4 and the 15-45mm. I played with the different recipes in the park as I was too lazy to leave the AirBnB during magic hour and had unflattering light during my late-morning visit. 🙂 The magic hour shots were at the AirBnB.

Classic Chrome Recipe:

jt - 2 by David Maynard, on Flickr

jt - 1 (1) by David Maynard, on Flickr

Acros + Red Filter Recipe:

jt - 1 by David Maynard, on Flickr

Velvia Recipe & 60mm Macro:

jt - 3 by David Maynard, on Flickr

15-45mm zoom:

jt - 4 by David Maynard, on Flickr

James Warner, Gawad and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerGawadkcphotogeekJBPEckyH
Quote from KankRat on October 22, 2022, 4:07 pm

What race? 

It's a local one called the Dragon Slayer, you go on this IMBA epic trail and some nearby trails - I am racing one lap for my first time (30 miles), the pros do 104 miles on it. Pretty chunky rocks for most of it, some rock stair cases to climb up. Good stuff.

Quote from David Maynard on October 24, 2022, 2:30 pm

I had the chance to getaway to Joshua Tree for a few nights, taking a little solo pause between jobs to unplug. It's the first trip without my three year old since January, and was great to rest, and have time to myself to take photos and play some music.

All taken the trusty Fuji XE-4 and the 15-45mm. I played with the different recipes in the park as I was too lazy to leave the AirBnB during magic hour and had unflattering light during my late-morning visit. 🙂 The magic hour shots were at the AirBnB.

Classic Chrome Recipe:

Velvia Recipe:

These are so beautiful. Glad you had some time to reboot 🙂

David Maynard has reacted to this post.
David Maynard
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on October 19, 2022, 1:50 pm
Quote from Gawad on October 19, 2022, 12:54 am

These really did come out quite nice! Beautiful compositions

thank you so much, I also really love the e300 images, and best of luck on the race 🙂

Quote from David Maynard on October 24, 2022, 2:30 pm

Classic Chrome Recipe:

Velvia Recipe & 60mm Macro:

15-45mm zoom:

I really like these and the colors look wonderful.

David Maynard has reacted to this post.
David Maynard

Some pics from my trip home to Ireland. Due to family commitments I didn't get out much, but was fun trying out the Olympus EM10 again. All a bit random

Uploaded files:
  • untitled-7.jpg
  • untitled-10.jpg
  • untitled-20.jpg
  • untitled-6.jpg
  • untitled-12.jpg
James Warner, Justin Tung and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerJustin TungJBPDavid MaynardEckyH
Kieran
PreviousPage 5 of 6Next