Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SHARE YOUR NOVEMBER PHOTOS

Page 1 of 3Next

Fall... my favorite season.

Taken with my K3 paired with a Bigma (Sigma) 50-500.

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP6119.jpg
  • IMGP6129.jpg
  • IMGP6141.jpg
  • IMGP6149.jpg
  • IMGP6193.jpg
SpruceBruce, kcphotogeek and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucekcphotogeekJBPDavid Maynard

Sungazer by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP
Quote from PentaxEd on November 3, 2022, 3:09 am

Fall... my favorite season.

Taken with my K3 paired with a Bigma (Sigma) 50-500.

Thanks for getting this kicked off! Beautiful shots! I love the color of the foliage mixed in with the birds.

David Maynard has reacted to this post.
David Maynard
Happy snappin' 🙂

@james-warner-b Bold of you to talk about fall in our neck of the woods when it's still getting up into the 80's haha.

As per my custom, here's a smorgasbord of some shots from me.

These were taken out in hill country between a retreat I went on and some time I spent with a friend's family in a country property they have.

I've been playing with some film recipes on the Fuji X70. I think I dialed the shadows in a little too crunchy this time. There are a lot of things I liked, but I definitely want to tinker with it more.

James Warner, KankRat and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerKankRatSpruceBrucekcphotogeekJBPEckyH
Ever striving for minimum competency
Quote from Justin Tung on November 8, 2022, 12:47 am

@james-warner-b Bold of you to talk about fall in our neck of the woods when it's still getting up into the 80's haha.

As per my custom, here's a smorgasbord of some shots from me.

These were taken out in hill country between a retreat I went on and some time I spent with a friend's family in a country property they have.

I've been playing with some film recipes on the Fuji X70. I think I dialed the shadows in a little too crunchy this time. There are a lot of things I liked, but I definitely want to tinker with it more.

Hey! Always good to see you stop by. We still need to figure out a time to go photograph together while we're still so close. We were just at Garner State Park camping, and the weather was so good! That river shot you took looks very similar to what we were seeing at the park.

I took my 645n but am waiting to finish that roll and have it developed, so in the meantime I also took with me my Olympus E300 and a Fuji I'm borrowing with the 7artisans 4mm f2.8 fisheye I am reviewing.

E300:

Frio river by Snappiness, on Flickr

Frio river by Snappiness, on Flickr

And the fisheye, which is admittedly really trippy but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it!

Double starburst by Snappiness, on Flickr

Camping by Snappiness, on Flickr

Justin Tung, SpruceBruce and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungSpruceBrucekcphotogeekCarlJBPDavid MaynardEckyH
Happy snappin' 🙂

Happy November! I'm loving the photos so far this month (and those groovy fisheye!). Fall in LA could mean many things (fires, heatwaves, rain, etc), but luckily this year it brings some amazing sunsets, a big rainstorm the past few days and with it cooler weather! There's fresh snow in the mountains, and I can't wait to get up there. Hopefully soon!

Here are some photos from around LA the past few days. Fuji XE-4, 60mm Macro, Velvia Recipe

Sunset in Malibu:

Nov - 1 by David Maynard, on Flickr

Nov - 2 by David Maynard, on Flickr

Rainy day roses (I didn't nail the focus exactly how I wanted on these, but they were fun shots to take nonetheless):

Nov - 3 by David Maynard, on Flickr

Nov - 4 by David Maynard, on Flickr

Nov - 5 by David Maynard, on Flickr

SpruceBruce, JBP and EckyH have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBPEckyH

It was an educational morning today with lectures about what happens when you're late at the location, didn't check the charging of the spare battery, didn't check the focus accuracy of "new" equipment and don't know enough about the behaviour of the camera (in particular the AF in live view).

Pentax K-S2, DA 35/2.4.

E.

Uploaded files:
  • 202211110746_0003.jpg
SpruceBruce, JBP and David Maynard have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBPDavid Maynard
Veni, vidi, serravi.

A poorly planned shot of the eclipse the other night.  i should have shot the whole thing and come in late for work.  instead I watched it while driving and grabbed a hand held shot from the parking lot at work.

Uploaded files:
  • Lunar-Eclipse.jpg
SpruceBruce, kcphotogeek and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucekcphotogeekJBPEckyH
Quote from KankRat on November 11, 2022, 4:12 pm

A poorly planned shot of the eclipse the other night.  i should have shot the whole thing and come in late for work.  instead I watched it while driving and grabbed a hand held shot from the parking lot at work.

Nevertheless you made a very atmospheric photograph - I like it very much.
Here the eclipse wasn't even visible. 😉

But "burning" skies were visible this afternoon. Taken with the K-S2 and the smc DA 18-50.

E.

Uploaded files:
  • 202211111706_0001.jpg
SpruceBruce and JBP have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBP
Veni, vidi, serravi.
Quote from EckyH on November 11, 2022, 5:26 pm
Quote from KankRat on November 11, 2022, 4:12 pm

Nevertheless you made a very atmospheric photograph - I like it very much.
Here the eclipse wasn't even visible. 😉

But "burning" skies were visible this afternoon. Taken with the K-S2 and the smc DA 18-50.

E.

Thanks.  The lower part of the moon is in eclipse.

Nice shot on the red skies.

Page 1 of 3Next