Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your May photos!

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Quote from sirfranski on May 25, 2021, 5:46 am

While I wait for my new camera to be delivered, here are some May photos I've shot with the drone. I know it's not the same, but I still enjoy taking them. 😊

I saw these on your instagram and was blown away. Nice job! I've flown a drone twice and my pictures looked terrible. Definitely so new technique to learn there. 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂

If you follow my instagram/YouTube stuff you may already know I picked up an Olympus E-20N. It's a 5mp DSLR with a tiny sensor and a non-changeable zoom lens. It is VERY fun to use!

Tomatoes the squirrels ate 🙁

P1013194 by Snappiness, on Flickr

Flooded due to recent rains in southern Texas. That area used to be my bike trail. Won't be for another week or so until this all drains out.

P1013323 by Snappiness, on Flickr

Beau Carpenter, SpruceBruce and sirfranski have reacted to this post.
Beau CarpenterSpruceBrucesirfranski
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from Snappy on May 26, 2021, 2:31 am

If you follow my instagram/YouTube stuff you may already know I picked up an Olympus E-20N. It's a 5mp DSLR with a tiny sensor and a non-changeable zoom lens. It is VERY fun to use!

Tomatoes the squirrels ate 🙁

P1013194 by Snappiness, on Flickr

Flooded due to recent rains in southern Texas. That area used to be my bike trail. Won't be for another week or so until this all drains out.

P1013323 by Snappiness, on Flickr

I saw one of those Olympus cameras on Craigslist one day and thought it was too funny looking to take it seriously. Maybe I should have picked it up! Very cool

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce

Bummer. I hope it drys out soon.

Jason Szafranski

Wow the image quality from that 5MP Olympus is impressive for such an old soul of a camera.

James Warner has reacted to this post.
James Warner

My beagle and a woodpecker in golden hour shot on my KP & 50-200. And the latter two are the SMC M 28MM F2.8 adapted on the original Q.

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP0025.jpg
  • IMGP0028-1.jpg
  • IMGP7678-3.jpg
  • IMGP7682-4.jpg
James Warner and Beau Carpenter have reacted to this post.
James WarnerBeau Carpenter

One of my favorites from May (and probably this year!)

Took it yesterday while out on a walk. Taken on Panasonic GX85 42.5mm f1.7 with a black promist 1/8 filter. Jpeg out of camera with natural profile

Backlit Rose by Beau Carpenter

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Quote from Snappy on May 9, 2021, 2:08 am

Kinda cool moody shot. Walking through the woods early in the morning with my telephoto.

Finding shafts of light are a real treat! Love this shot and especially the ones with the owls, those are amazing

Quote from Beau Carpenter on May 28, 2021, 11:23 am

One of my favorites from May (and probably this year!)

Took it yesterday while out on a walk. Taken on Panasonic GX85 42.5mm f1.7 with a black promist 1/8 filter. Jpeg out of camera with natural profile

Backlit Rose by Beau Carpenter

Very nice. Is the mist filter giving it the low contrast? I had read how it effects highlights but didn't realize entirely what it could do. I really like it.

Happy snappin' 🙂

Weather was excellent today so went to the park today and took the Sigma 600mm F8 mirror out for the first time finally. I'm super satisfied to have bought it now. Here's some of my favourite shots, and the last one was taken with a Chinon 50mm F1.7

Uploaded files:
  • K5_2130_1.JPG
  • K5_2115_1.JPG
  • K5_2188_1.JPG
  • K5_2209_1.JPG
  • K5_2102_1.JPG
James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce
Buying the cheapest lenses available because I'm cheap.
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next