Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your March photos (2023)

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next
Quote from Pierson Mason on March 14, 2023, 9:05 pm

Have been busy and not out taking many pictures, spent an afternoon in Seattle with a friend and got a few pictures, I really like these Fire-Boats

The fireboat is super cool! I've never seen one of those in person. I've only been to Seattle once but it was fun. Washington state is beautiful.

Quote from red5isalive on March 15, 2023, 11:14 pm

More pics!

Today we have had a preseason test for 2 categories: GT Open (gt cars) and EuroFormula Open together. They also run tomorrow but I have only been able to be away from work one day.

Here some pics I like

IMGP4832 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

I know, I know, I should have taken off some zoom but then the 150-450mm is a bit hard to zoom-out or in with 2 fingers, or at least it is for me 😛 so I wasn't able to do so.

A Japanese driver in a Japanese decaled car here? That's strange.

IMGP5242 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

The inside front wheel is in the air I believe

IMGP5510 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

That guy

IMGP5688 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP5694 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

_IMG9735 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP5818 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Taken mostly with Pentax K3-III and also some images with the Pentax K3.

The lenses I have used are Pentax D-FA 150-450mm, Sigma 17-50mm and Pentax DA 50-135mm.

All the best,

The second the last one is such a cool shot especially! The motion blur works really nicely there.

Really lousy weather lately. One bird photo taken in the rain (yay Pentax weather sealing) and a brief bit of sunshine with the Mamiya ZD.

SpruceBruce, Gawad and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceGawadkcphotogeekJBPEckyH
Happy snappin' 🙂

More pics!

Today we have had a preseason test for 2 categories: GT Open (gt cars) and EuroFormula Open together. They also run tomorrow but I have only been able to be away from work one day.

Here some pics I like

I know, I know, I should have taken off some zoom but then the 150-450mm is a bit hard to zoom-out or in with 2 fingers, or at least it is for me 😛 so I wasn't able to do so.

That guy

The lenses I have used are Pentax D-FA 150-450mm, Sigma 17-50mm and Pentax DA 50-135mm.

All the best,

Is that Juju Noda? I remember reading about her being the youngest racer in some category, I don't remember which. They called her a racing prodigy. I think she was 10 or 11? Very cool. Did you get any of her racing?

Daniel Gonzalez has reacted to this post.
Daniel Gonzalez

Took the GR III on the walk to work today. Jeepneys have their foundation from the US colonial times in the early 20th century. In the aftermath of WW II Filipinos salvaged broken beat Jeeps and repurposed them for transport, in addition to this many jeeps were given to Filipinos when the US Army withdrew post WW II. Even to this day they are for many the main transport here in the Philippines. However they are starting to get phased out so want to start taking pics of them now.

Uploaded files:
  • untitled-2.jpg
  • untitled-5.jpg
  • untitled-7.jpg
  • untitled-8.jpg
Justin Tung, Daniel Gonzalez and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungDaniel GonzalezGawadJBPDeleted user
Kieran
Quote from JBP on March 16, 2023, 1:39 pm

More pics!

Here some pics I like

That guy

All the best,

Is that Juju Noda? I remember reading about her being the youngest racer in some category, I don't remember which. They called her a racing prodigy. I think she was 10 or 11? Very cool. Did you get any of her racing?

It is Juju Noda !

I do !

IMGP3531 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP3702 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

SpruceBruce, JBP and EckyH have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBPEckyH
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo
Quote from kcphotogeek on March 16, 2023, 2:30 pm

Took the GR III on the walk to work today. Jeepneys have their foundation from the US colonial times in the early 20th century. In the aftermath of WW II Filipinos salvaged broken beat Jeeps and repurposed them for transport, in addition to this many jeeps were given to Filipinos when the US Army withdrew post WW II. Even to this day they are for many the main transport here in the Philippines. However they are starting to get phased out so want to start taking pics of them now.

Great photos and fascinating info about the Jeeps.

Quote from red5isalive on March 16, 2023, 7:57 pm
Quote from JBP on March 16, 2023, 1:39 pm

More pics!

Here some pics I like

That guy

All the best,

It is Juju Noda !

I do !

IMGP3531 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

IMGP3702 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Very nice!

Daniel Gonzalez and kcphotogeek have reacted to this post.
Daniel Gonzalezkcphotogeek

Thank you 😀

My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo

Awesome content from everyone! I'm impatiently waiting for the Minnesota Winter to end....so beagle portraits it is!

Pentax K1 Tamron Adaptall 02B 28mm F2.5

Nibbling Crinkle Toy! by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Pentax K1 Argus Auro-Cintar 55mm F1.7 Wide Open

Squirrel Patrol Argus Auro-Cintar 55mm F1.7 by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Justin Tung, Daniel Gonzalez and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungDaniel GonzalezGawadkcphotogeekJBPEckyH
Quote from SpruceBruce on March 20, 2023, 6:01 am

Awesome content from everyone! I'm impatiently waiting for the Minnesota Winter to end....so beagle portraits it is!

Pentax K1 Tamron Adaptall 02B 28mm F2.5

Pentax K1 Argus Auro-Cintar 55mm F1.7 Wide Open

There's a tempting offer on a mint K1 locally here, these pics are making that temptation worse :0 The output from that Argus Auto-Cintar looks lovely, never heard of that lens.

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Kieran

Some street photography this afternoon with the Olympus OMD EM10 with the 14-42 EZ kit lens (the lens belongs to my partner). Have decided to finally get a camera that good in low light it's a toss up between the A7RII and the K-1, going to take look at a mint A7RII tomorrow so the EM10 and the A7II will likely go with some other gear. I really like the Olympus bodies though so make get an EM5 II.

Also took out the Ricoh GXR S10 however will post those here tomorrow.

Uploaded files:
  • untitled-15-2.jpg
  • untitled-5-2.jpg
  • untitled-1-2.jpg
  • untitled-4-2.jpg
  • untitled-11-2.jpg
Justin Tung, SpruceBruce and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungSpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezGawadJBPEckyHDeleted user
Kieran

@kcphotogeek The K1 is fantastic, probably the best DSLR I've ever used.  The OVF is like shooting medium format.  I enjoy it even more than when I owned the Nikon Df.

The Argus Auro-Cintar 55mm F1.7 is either a Cosina or Tomioka re-badge that came as a kit lens with their M42 1970s Era Bodies.  It has a very nice soap bubble bokeh under the right shooting conditions.

Love the Jeep shots, and the car shadows shot!

Daniel Gonzalez has reacted to this post.
Daniel Gonzalez
PreviousPage 3 of 5Next