Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your March 2022 Photos!

PreviousPage 8 of 11Next

Spring is slowly arriving!

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP0315-1.jpg
  • IMGP0337.jpg
  • IMGP0333.jpg
agentlossing, Tristan Carlos and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
agentlossingTristan CarlosDaniel GonzalezdenniscrommettkcphotogeekJBP
Quote from TSTS on March 22, 2022, 7:11 pm

Yes! We are just starting to get some flowers too! It's late for us, or at least later than the previous years I've lived here. We had a late frost 🙂

Some shots from this morning bike ride with the Canon Powershot Pro1 8mp CCD beast of a compact all-in-one 🙂

Early Morning on the Trails by Snappiness, on Flickr

Sunlit Woods by Snappiness, on Flickr

Treehouse by Snappiness, on Flickr

SpruceBruce, Daniel Gonzalez and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezHeggenDazsdenniscrommettTSTS
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on March 23, 2022, 1:00 am

Yes! We are just starting to get some flowers too! It's late for us, or at least later than the previous years I've lived here. We had a late frost 🙂

Some shots from this morning bike ride with the Canon Powershot Pro1 8mp CCD beast of a compact all-in-one 🙂

That golden sunlight on the last two shots... reminds me of Fujifilm!

SpruceBruce and HeggenDazs have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceHeggenDazs
Ever striving for minimum competency
Quote from Justin Tung on March 23, 2022, 4:12 pm
Quote from James Warner on March 23, 2022, 1:00 am

That golden sunlight on the last two shots... reminds me of Fujifilm!

The light was awesome that morning. And with things just starting to green, everything is full of life and bright. I also edited it quite extensively. Obviously the exposure and a bit of color, but then I also made the highlights bloom. I watched some videos recently about how film stocks do that, and how you can mimic with something like a promist (as you're aware) and then how to do something similar in post. I'd still like to try a promist filter eventually, it's just down on my list.

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-11.35.19-AM.png
SpruceBruce, Daniel Gonzalez and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezHeggenDazskcphotogeek
Happy snappin' 🙂

Still sifting through CO shots!

Nebraska by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Ode To Ansel by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Pathways by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Tristan Carlos, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosSpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezkcphotogeekJBP

Beautiful pictures of Spring all you guys 🙂

It's arriving and with it for me two things this year: My cousin's first child and as every year, the Racing Season is starting 🙂 Hopefully will be able to join many events this 2022.

SpruceBruce and JBP have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBP
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo

A few night time urban shots taken with the SMC Takumar 50mm F1.4 adapted to the Sony A7 II. It's been so nice to be able to make more time for photography this month

Uploaded files:
  • DSC01706-Edit.jpg
  • DSC01675.jpg
  • DSC01694.jpg
James Warner, Tristan Carlos and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerTristan CarlosSpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezHeggenDazsdenniscrommettTSTSJBP
Kieran
Quote from kcphotogeek on March 24, 2022, 3:04 pm

A few night time urban shots taken with the SMC Takumar 50mm F1.4 adapted to the Sony A7 II. It's been so nice to be able to make more time for photography this month

Those are fantastic! I have done basically zero urban photography but I want to, so these get me really excited to do that. The Takumar and Sony seem like a perfect pair. 👍

kcphotogeek has reacted to this post.
kcphotogeek

Beautiful shots.

I do also have the Takumar but I have to use it more often.

I love the 1st but better the 2nd image, in my imaginary is more likely to look alike a US/Canadian city. I don't know if that is the case thought.

3rd is also nice.

kcphotogeek has reacted to this post.
kcphotogeek
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo
Quote from JBP on March 24, 2022, 3:48 pm

Those are fantastic! I have done basically zero urban photography but I want to, so these get me really excited to do that. The Takumar and Sony seem like a perfect pair. 👍

The old M42 mount Takumar is fantastic, I like the Pentax-M series lenses but the Takumars are definitely a step ahead. The Sony is great to be able to use a wide range of glass, you can pretty much adapt anything to it. As I clean and fix old lenses it's a great test camera, though in most respects I still prefer my Pentax cameras as actual cameras over the Sony.

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP
Kieran
PreviousPage 8 of 11Next