Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your March 2022 Photos!

PreviousPage 5 of 11Next

@justintung great shots in monochrome! Looks great for 14 years out of date film, honestly I'm not sure I've seen an expired film that looked too rough to work with. Congrats on the gear acquisition!

Justin Tung has reacted to this post.
Justin Tung

Gateway To The Mountains by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Colorado Sunshine by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Spire II by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

James Warner, Justin Tung and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerJustin TungKankRatTSTSJBP

Here are a few photos from a day trip to Boston on Monday, where I mostly just ate pizza and walked around the North End. Shot with a Fuji X-E2s and XC 35mm f2 lens.

Uploaded files:
  • boston-2k-20220314-6642.jpg
  • boston-2k-20220314-6645.jpg
  • boston-2k-20220314-6663.jpg
James Warner, Justin Tung and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerJustin TungKankRatSpruceBruceGawadHeggenDazskcphotogeekTSTS
Quote from HeggenDazs on March 15, 2022, 11:49 pm

@justintung great shots in monochrome! Looks great for 14 years out of date film, honestly I'm not sure I've seen an expired film that looked too rough to work with. Congrats on the gear acquisition!

Thank you! I've had some color stuff come out looking super deep-fried, especially high speed color film, like the included pic. Often, also, expired film can have too much base fog for my (admittedly wimpy) scanner to blast any light through. Sucks that it's hard to know before shooting a roll and developing it though.

Uploaded files:
  • 237ca2b0d659c45b40f14480c4f073bb6966880e.jpg
Ever striving for minimum competency
Quote from HeggenDazs on March 15, 2022, 11:51 pm

Garden of the Gods right?  Are there still mule deer hanging around?

HeggenDazs has reacted to this post.
HeggenDazs
Quote from JBP on March 15, 2022, 6:11 pm

Hah! I thought I had a photo of him on Flickr. Here he is. I thought this was taken with my K10D but it says 2006... pretty sure I didn't have it until 2008 or so. Anyway, thank you for the blast from the past.

My Quaker Parrot by JBP_Mobusaki, on Flickr

The wild version seems to have beady little eyes.  Is it the exact same species?

Quote from KankRat on March 16, 2022, 11:17 am
Quote from HeggenDazs on March 15, 2022, 11:51 pm

Garden of the Gods right?  Are there still mule deer hanging around?

It’s actually kind of sad because I’m guessing not much actual wildlife hangs around due to how heavy the traffic is there. It’s such a massive tourist attraction that people were elbow to elbow on the trails and sidewalks.

Quote from KankRat on March 16, 2022, 11:32 am
Quote from JBP on March 15, 2022, 6:11 pm

Hah! I thought I had a photo of him on Flickr. Here he is. I thought this was taken with my K10D but it says 2006... pretty sure I didn't have it until 2008 or so. Anyway, thank you for the blast from the past.

My Quaker Parrot by JBP_Mobusaki, on Flickr

The wild version seems to have beady little eyes.  Is it the exact same species?

To my knowledge, yes. The beady eyes is a result of them calculating all the different ways they could kill you. The ones that are pets only have to do this once when they first meet you, so generally their eyes are larger. And that's a fact.

Here's a snap from a walk in my neighborhood.

IMGP7394 by JBP_Mobusaki, on Flickr

SpruceBruce, denniscrommett and TSTS have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommettTSTS

Hit the farm town of Belle Plaine, Minnesota while my girlfriend accomplished some work appointments.  Kinda rural Midwest street photography in a way.  Fuji Finepix Pro S2 paired with the Nikkor 28-56 F3.3-5.6.

Uploaded files:
  • DSCF0020-1.jpg
  • DSCF0040-2.jpg
  • DSCF0010-1.jpg
  • DSCF0004-1.jpg
  • DSCF0001-1.jpg
James Warner, Justin Tung and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerJustin TungkcphotogeekTSTSJBP

Happy St. Patrick's Day, I'm happily getting more time for photography lately. All shot on the Pentax MX-1, he first two are also developed on the Pentax. I was inspired to do this by a new FB group called PSOOC setup by fellow Pentaxian Eddy Summers.

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP0061.jpg
  • IMGP0051.jpg
  • IMGP0050.jpg
  • IMGP0049.jpg
  • IMGP0037.jpg
SpruceBruce, denniscrommett and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommettTSTSJBP
Kieran
PreviousPage 5 of 11Next