Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your June Photos (2023)

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Another eclectic group of photos, in the last 30 days I'v used 11 cameras and 16 lenses

The first is of my daughter on her 7 month birthday (Sony ZVE10 w/Viltrox 56mm f1.4)

Next is Mom & daughter from the same day (Sony A7 II w/Voigtlander 40mm f1.4 Nokton (adapted M mount))

From earlier today a local take a book leave a book shaped like the Tardis for Dr. Who fans (Pentax Q w/06 Telephoto)

The next two are just some architecture shots, also today light wasn't great more for scouting (Samsung NX500 w/ Samsung 20-50mm II f3.5-5.6)

Uploaded files:
  • DadsDayand7mnths-017.jpg
  • Althea7mnths-004.jpg
  • Makati062523PtxQ-001.jpg
  • Makati062523NX500-006.jpg
  • Makati062523NX500-007.jpg
James Warner, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruceEckyHDeleted userGideon Liddiard Photography
Kieran

More music shots from me, a nice change to be at an outdoor venue in the sun.

James Warner, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBrucekcphotogeekEckyHDeleted user
Quote from Gideon Liddiard Photography on June 27, 2023, 7:59 pm

More music shots from me, a nice change to be at an outdoor venue in the sun.

Wonderful pics, and the outdoor venue adds a nice touch to those photos! Cool to see the different foliage and light in the background.

Gideon Liddiard Photography has reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photography
Happy snappin' 🙂

A simple flower shot I liked 🙂 On my Mamiya ZD + 55mm f2.8

SpruceBruce, denniscrommett and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommettkcphotogeekEckyHDeleted userGideon Liddiard PhotographyUplaxerThetimecatcher
Happy snappin' 🙂

I see you.

E.

Uploaded files:
  • 20230629_154338_01.jpg
KankRat, SpruceBruce and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBruceGideon Liddiard PhotographyUplaxer
Veni, vidi, serravi.

Finish off the month with another gig...

Uploaded files:
  • P6294946-Edit.jpg
SpruceBruce, kcphotogeek and EckyH have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucekcphotogeekEckyH

The last photograph is my favourite because for me it conveys with your composition that there is music and the motion blur stands for grooving (e)motion. Well done!

E.

Veni, vidi, serravi.

On the first day of June (I know I'm a bit late) I went to a larger city to deliberately try out some black-and-white photography. Sadly right at the end of my trip, I found this Subway station which really intrigued me. I would have loved to get more compositions, but I did not have any more time. Nonetheless, here are the pictures I liked the most:

_1160575 by Marcello , auf Flickr

_1160567 by Marcello , auf Flickr

_1160587 by Marcello, auf Flickr

_1160564_01 by Marcello Zago, auf Flickr

In the edit, I deliberately chose to darken the black areas to be completely black because I have the feeling that it creates a more surreal feeling.

SpruceBruce, EckyH and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceEckyHDeleted userGideon Liddiard Photography
Quote from Uplaxer on July 1, 2023, 9:10 am

On the first day of June (I know I'm a bit late) I went to a larger city to deliberately try out some black-and-white photography. Sadly right at the end of my trip, I found this Subway station which really intrigued me. I would have loved to get more compositions, but I did not have any more time. Nonetheless, here are the pictures I liked the most:

_1160575 by Marcello , auf Flickr

_1160567 by Marcello , auf Flickr

_1160587 by Marcello, auf Flickr

_1160564_01 by Marcello Zago, auf Flickr

In the edit, I deliberately chose to darken the black areas to be completely black because I have the feeling that it creates a more surreal feeling.

Good job working that space! I don't know if I wouldn't caught any of those compositions. Capturing the movement makes the photos really dynamic too.

Happy snappin' 🙂
PreviousPage 3 of 3