Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your June photos! (2021)

PreviousPage 7 of 7
Quote from Beau Carpenter on June 30, 2021, 1:49 pm

@justintung interesting! Do you use zebras or highlight warning? I've found the highlight warning on fuji and panasonic to be very helpful to get a better feel for proper exposure. I wonder if there's a discrepancy between the lattitude of the evf and the rear screen.

Neither actually. I think I could get a histogram to readout in the viewfinder, but I don't think my camera does zebras? It might have been something Fuji added in later cameras though. That's an interesting point you raise about a difference in latitude. I haven't personally noticed a difference in DR between the EVF and screen, but that could be the case.

Quote from Gawad on June 30, 2021, 6:54 pm

hello everyone, these arre some of the shots taken on my latest trip to the coastal city of alexandria here in egypt

Thanks man! Love your shots, especially your use of sub-framing!

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Ever striving for minimum competency

thank you so much.

the windows there made for really interesting frames

Nikon Z50 with an adapted Minolta MD 50/1.7 & 135/3.5.  SOOC Jpeg with a few post adjustments.  Just walking around a local park.

Uploaded files:
  • DSC_0935.jpg
  • DSC_0930.jpg
  • DSC_0958.jpg
  • DSC_0954-1.jpg
  • DSC_0951.jpg
James Warner and Gawad have reacted to this post.
James WarnerGawad
Quote from SpruceBruce on July 2, 2021, 11:57 pm

Nikon Z50 with an adapted Minolta MD 50/1.7 & 135/3.5.  SOOC Jpeg with a few post adjustments.  Just walking around a local park.

It's July haha

New Thread time?

Beau Carpenter and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
Beau CarpenterSpruceBruce
Ever striving for minimum competency

In my defense, it’s night three of my 8pm-8am midnight shift work schedule,  I’ve lost track of what day it is per the usual lol.....

James Warner and Justin Tung have reacted to this post.
James WarnerJustin Tung

Late entry here.  Here is a few shots a local blues band- Smiley Tillmon featuring Kate Moss.  I am a fan of electric guitar music especially blues. She is an exceptional player. Smiley is pretty good too. 

and here is pic of a caspian tern (not a "seagull").  These guys are so cool.  They fly around scanning water for fish. You can see when they are on the hunt because their red beaks give away their head moving side to side. Then all of a sudden they stop and hover then plow head first into the water. this one came up empty handed (beaked)

Caspian Tern by Mark Kasick, on Flickr

Pretty sure you can find a video on the fishing.

James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce
PreviousPage 7 of 7