Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your July Photos (2024)

PreviousPage 5 of 5

Love these! Is this from Mount Hood?

SpruceBruce and Cory Maben have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceCory Maben
Quote from SpruceBruce on July 29, 2024, 1:14 am

They are! I love going up there. I'm surprised you recognize it given you're not from here.

Yesterday evening

SpruceBruce, grover and Cory Maben have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucegroverCory Maben
Quote from Cory Maben on July 30, 2024, 6:55 am
Quote from SpruceBruce on July 29, 2024, 1:14 am

They are! I love going up there. I'm surprised you recognize it given you're not from here.

I've traveled to nearly every state(have only 3 left to get all 50) and quite a few Caribbean/Central American countries for work. I use to fly around and fix planes broken and get them back to Minneapolis for a local airline here.  But I was stationed in Portland on temp duty from time to time.

Here's some shots from Harman Phoenix 200 and the Minolta X700 w/28mm MC F3.5 and MD 50mm F2.  I go to the Mill City Farmers Market, neighboring Downtown Minneapolis every weekend.  This is about as street as I get, it's typically not my genre.  It's an awesome setting next to the Mill Ruins and Guthrie Theater along the Mississippi River.  I love the harsh grain and contrast of Harman Phoenix, although it's not for everyone.  Nothing beats fresh baked goods, produce, and capturing fun photography in an all in one package.

Downtown by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

The Guthrie Theater by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Colorful Fashion by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Dahlias by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Mill District Banjo Busker by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Phoenix Halation! by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

The Gold Medal Flour Mill Ruin and Guthrie by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

Mill City Farmers Market by Bruce Foster, on Flickr

PreviousPage 5 of 5