Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your February Photos! (2022)

PreviousPage 8 of 13Next
Quote from HeggenDazs on February 14, 2022, 6:59 pm

Went through some discarded photos and outtakes from shots this fall and edited a few. Let me know what you guys think, maybe I'll start going through the outtakes more often!

Gloaming by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Meters by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

I love the meter shot!

@kankrat you'll be fine lol I don't mind the frigid cold at all.  I struggle working outside in the summer more for work.  Have you consider the traditional move to Arizona or Florida like most Midwesterners

Quote from JBP on February 15, 2022, 12:56 am
Quote from HeggenDazs on February 14, 2022, 6:59 pm

Went through some discarded photos and outtakes from shots this fall and edited a few. Let me know what you guys think, maybe I'll start going through the outtakes more often!

Gloaming by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Meters by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

LOVE the colors. Is the sunset shot with a Helios lens?

You absolutely bet those colors are with the Helios 44K-4 @jbp! You can actually see a bit of the lens fall-off towards the edges of the image and I think that's why it initially hit my outtake bin during photo ingest. I'm kinda growing to like the fall-off from the lens.

Daniel Gonzalez and JBP have reacted to this post.
Daniel GonzalezJBP

Rustic by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Here's one more outtake.

KankRat, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezGawadJBP

Vibing with my KP and loving it!

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP0242.jpg
  • IMGP0240.jpg
  • IMGP0238.jpg
James Warner, KankRat and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerKankRatSpruceBruceDaniel GonzalezGawadHeggenDazsdenniscrommettJBP

The Georgia Aquarium and rooftop view in Atlanta, and my girlfriend flew in to check out the Appalachians, we hiked up to Anna Ruby Falls on the weekend.  Nikon Z7 Minolta MD 28 F3.5 & 50 F1.7

Uploaded files:
  • FNK_3348.jpg
  • FNK_3341.jpg
  • FNK_3368.jpg
  • FNK_3247.jpg
  • FNK_3305.jpg
KankRat, Daniel Gonzalez and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KankRatDaniel GonzalezHeggenDazsTSTSJBP

Took some snaps of my parent's dog today, trying to figure out what settings and techniques work best for z-axis tracking. I was using my 18-135mm and had pretty poor results compared to last time when I was using my DA 50mm prime. Surprising, but he was backlit this time. With the prime he had the sun on his face most of the time. That probably makes a big difference.

This guy loves the water, even when it's freezing cold. He actually prefers this weather. 😆

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP5505-2.jpg
  • IMGP5559-2.jpg
James Warner, KankRat and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerKankRatSpruceBrucedenniscrommett

@jbp Beautiful shepherd! My beagle loves the cold too.  She's alot like me, she flops over in the summer and acts a tad dramatic.

Como Zoo trip paired with the Minolta 7D & 35-70 F4 Macro & 100-200 F4.5. In camera JPEG engine.  Definitely pushed the 2005 CCD sensor to it's limits, but still really like the results none the less.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2n4yfLz]

James Warner, KankRat and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerKankRatHeggenDazsdenniscrommettJBP
Quote from SpruceBruce on February 20, 2022, 12:36 am

@jbp Beautiful shepherd! My beagle loves the cold too.  She's alot like me, she flops over in the summer and acts a tad dramatic.

Como Zoo trip paired with the Minolta 7D & 35-70 F4 Macro & 100-200 F4.5. In camera JPEG engine.  Definitely pushed the 2005 CCD sensor to it's limits, but still really like the results none the less.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2n4yfLz]

Wonderful shots!

KankRat and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
KankRatSpruceBruce

swans

James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce
Quote from KankRat on February 20, 2022, 1:30 pm

https://flic.kr/p/2n4A8Go

Heck yeah! I bet that shot put a smile on your face. Love the composition and the pose. "I am the mightiest, most beautiful, best bird there has ever been." Are they backlit/side lit? The light through the feathers is so nice.

PreviousPage 8 of 13Next