Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your February Photos! (2022)

PreviousPage 13 of 13

Some days ago, there was that event in a nearby Circuit (1h 30 minutes away from home), where I have been only once.

I was asked by a client if as a favour I can join and bring one image from some friends of his taking part there. I wasn't able to find anybody joining the event being able to do that so I just managed to take part of the event.

It also helped me to figure out how does my Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 performs. And I wasn't that really happy with it though.

Anyways let me share some images I like from the event

This was the event winner

_IMG5027-2 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

If you zoom in you'll see there isn't that much of focus on the car unfortunatelly,

_IMG5970 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

This was taken with the Sigma 17-50mm f2.8,

_IMG6248 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

_IMG6343 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

_IMG6401 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Not the best ever images, but it's something.

BR,

James Warner, HeggenDazs and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerHeggenDazsdenniscrommettJBP
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo
Quote from red5isalive on March 3, 2022, 8:13 am

Some days ago, there was that event in a nearby Circuit (1h 30 minutes away from home), where I have been only once.

I was asked by a client if as a favour I can join and bring one image from some friends of his taking part there. I wasn't able to find anybody joining the event being able to do that so I just managed to take part of the event.

It also helped me to figure out how does my Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 performs. And I wasn't that really happy with it though.

If you zoom in you'll see there isn't that much of focus on the car unfortunatelly,

BR,

Great shots as always! We're our own harshest critics. I see nothing wrong in these photos, and would be thrilled if I had captured any of them. So bravo! Of course we always strive to be better, and if you see room for improvement I wish you all the best in getting there. Too bad about the Tamron 70-200mm, it is frustrating when our gear lets us down (although the picture looks sharp to me - I can't zoom in far enough to tell if the car is out of focus at all). Are all the latter shots with the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 then? They look fantastic to me. I think I told you before, your shots make me want to go out and try this for myself this summer. I'll be using the advice you gave in an earlier post for sure. Can't wait!

Daniel Gonzalez has reacted to this post.
Daniel Gonzalez

BR,

Of these I like 5970 the best.  Panning.  Old school.

Daniel Gonzalez

So cool! I feel drawn to taking photos of cars and trucks so this is really fun to look at. I think my favorite is _IMG6248.

Daniel Gonzalez
Quote from JBP on March 3, 2022, 3:26 pm

BR,

Great shots as always! We're our own harshest critics. I see nothing wrong in these photos, and would be thrilled if I had captured any of them. So bravo! Of course we always strive to be better, and if you see room for improvement I wish you all the best in getting there. Too bad about the Tamron 70-200mm, it is frustrating when our gear lets us down (although the picture looks sharp to me - I can't zoom in far enough to tell if the car is out of focus at all). Are all the latter shots with the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 then? They look fantastic to me. I think I told you before, your shots make me want to go out and try this for myself this summer. I'll be using the advice you gave in an earlier post for sure. Can't wait!

Thank you very much 🙂
Yes when zooming in the first image isn't sharp enough. I just tried to crop it but it was a useless image unfortunatelly.

No, maybe I haven't explained myself well enough. What I meant was that the second image with the car flying was taken with the Sigma 17-50mm f2.8.

The rest of images I have also taken them with the Tamon 70-200mm f2.8.

Sure 🙂 Go ahead and have fun ! This is the best part, isn't it?

Quote from KankRat on March 3, 2022, 6:45 pm

BR,

Of these I like 5970 the best.  Panning.  Old school.

Thank you very much, yes it is also one of my favourites if not my favourite from that day.

Quote from denniscrommett on March 6, 2022, 3:32 am

So cool! I feel drawn to taking photos of cars and trucks so this is really fun to look at. I think my favorite is _IMG6248.

Thank you!
Do it! It's demanding in a way, but it is so much fun. Strongly recomended.

denniscrommett has reacted to this post.
denniscrommett
PreviousPage 13 of 13