Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your December Photos (2023)

PreviousPage 4 of 4

A couple shots from a Christmas Eve hike w/the K-3iii & 100mm macro.

IMGP4737 by JBP_Mobusaki, on Flickr

IMGP4751 by JBP_Mobusaki, on Flickr

SpruceBruce, Gideon Liddiard Photography and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceGideon Liddiard Photographyparkermusselman@gmail.comCory Maben

Those are really enchanting JBP!

---

I got a K10D in the mail last night. I was fairly put off at first if I am honest. It really smacked of the Digital Rebel I had eons ago, but not really in the charming way. I think I was expecting more from the viewfinder, but realistically an ASPC VF can only be so good. Then I found that the focus was off. After digging through ancient forum threads I found out how to get into debug mode and recalibrate it. The AF now works more like I would expect from a DSLR. 

Here are some shots from walking around today. Very mild editing. They have buoyed my interest in the camera quite a bit. 

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP9490.jpg
  • IMGP9483.jpg
  • IMGP9476.jpg
JBP, Gideon Liddiard Photography and Cory Maben have reacted to this post.
JBPGideon Liddiard PhotographyCory Maben

Recently completed the full set of Ricoh GXR modules with the purchase of the 50mm F2.5 module. I also picked up the viewfinder which makes using the M mount module far easier to use. First 2 pics are with the 50mm next 3 are with the M Mount module with the Voigtlander 40mm F1.4 

Uploaded files:
  • RicohGXR50_122223-044.jpg
  • RicohGXR50_122223-054.jpg
  • GXR12M_122823-009.jpg
  • GXR12M_122823-004.jpg
  • GXR12M_122823-014.jpg
JBP, Gideon Liddiard Photography and Cory Maben have reacted to this post.
JBPGideon Liddiard PhotographyCory Maben
Kieran
Quote from parkermusselman@gmail.com on December 28, 2023, 12:46 pm

Those are really enchanting JBP!

---

I got a K10D in the mail last night. I was fairly put off at first if I am honest. It really smacked of the Digital Rebel I had eons ago, but not really in the charming way. I think I was expecting more from the viewfinder, but realistically an ASPC VF can only be so good. Then I found that the focus was off. After digging through ancient forum threads I found out how to get into debug mode and recalibrate it. The AF now works more like I would expect from a DSLR. 

Here are some shots from walking around today. Very mild editing. They have buoyed my interest in the camera quite a bit. 

I do love a good CCD. I like the highlight rolloff on the buildings in the last image and I like all the little details of the abandoned storefront in the second image. I look forward to seeing more of the k10D

Gideon Liddiard Photography has reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photography

I do like my S2 at times.

Uploaded files:
  • snap-melt.jpg
JBP and Gideon Liddiard Photography have reacted to this post.
JBPGideon Liddiard Photography

Here are some more December photos that were taken with the SD Quattro. Here I was mostly experimenting with the noise and attempting to figure how it works. I think I've finally got a good grasp on controlling the noise

SDIM0705 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM0720 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM3131 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM0649 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM0661 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM0668 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

SDIM0650 by Cory Maben, on Flickr

JBP and Gideon Liddiard Photography have reacted to this post.
JBPGideon Liddiard Photography

I've been ill since Boxing Day, so not done a great deal this is the only shot I've been happy with.

SpruceBruce, JBP and Cory Maben have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBPCory Maben
PreviousPage 4 of 4