Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share your August Photos (2023)

PreviousPage 9 of 9

@gideon-liddiard-photography Many thanks - that's very helpful!

The resulting image proves it: you know what you're doing.

My computers run Linux, so I'm "limited" to darktable and ART or RawTherapee (RT). But for almost every step you made in your workflow in Lightroom I already have an idea how to do similar things in darktable. The challenge is to find out how to do it in ART or RT. 😉

E.

Gideon Liddiard Photography has reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photography
Veni, vidi, serravi.
Quote from EckyH on August 31, 2023, 4:54 pm

@gideon-liddiard-photography Many thanks - that's very helpful!

The resulting image proves it: you know what you're doing.

My computers run Linux, so I'm "limited" to darktable and ART or RawTherapee (RT). But for almost every step you made in your workflow in Lightroom I already have an idea how to do similar things in darktable. The challenge is to find out how to do it in ART or RT. 😉

E.

Many thanks, you certainly will be able to do it in DarkTable, great bit of software. I still use it to add borders, titles, and signatures to my work, as it works so well in those areas.

Here's some photos I took in August.  First off I have some really nice photos off the Pentax Q10 a camera I very much have a love-hate relationship with (It's hard to argue with the results I just dislike the process of shooting it typically):]

Then a few off the Nikon D7000:

And lastly a new toy: The Panasonic G9 which is now technically the most "Professional" camera I own.  I still have a hard time believing that I found one for $600 USD used- they are an incredible bargain at that price.

SpruceBruce, kcphotogeek and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucekcphotogeekgroverEckyHGideon Liddiard Photographynokk
PreviousPage 9 of 9