Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Share Your August Photos! (2021)

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next
Quote from Gawad on August 12, 2021, 3:04 am

finally went out cycling shoot this morning and the camera came along of course so I took some shots:

2021-08-11 08.37.07 2 by abdelrahman abdelgawad, on Flickr" target="_blank" rel="noopener">probably my favourite of the day

DSC05412 by abdelrahman abdelgawad, on Flickr" target="_blank" rel="noopener">a random one

DSC05420 by abdelrahman abdelgawad, on Flickr" target="_blank" rel="noopener">and this tree I really like

soon I'll also be sharing results from my first film roll if all goes as planned:D

I like seeing the perspective you offer from across the pond.  What setup are you shooting with?

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Quote from Gawad on August 12, 2021, 3:04 am

soon I'll also be sharing results from my first film roll if all goes as planned:D

Nice shots. Exciting first roll of film 😀 Hopefully not all blank like one of mine was xD

Justin Tung and Gawad have reacted to this post.
Justin TungGawad
Happy snappin' 🙂

Behind the clouds, sky is always blue
K5 IIs, DA* 16-50/2,8@50
Photo taken in Karlshus, Norway

Uploaded files:
  • skyer-Large.JPG
James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce
Quote from Snappy on August 12, 2021, 1:49 pm

Nice shots. Exciting first roll of film 😀 Hopefully not all blank like one of mine was xD

thank you so much! I really hope to get some decent results because it's cost me too much so far for it to not have any results:D

Justin Tung has reacted to this post.
Justin Tung
Quote from SpruceBruce on August 12, 2021, 5:21 am

I like seeing the perspective you offer from across the pond.  What setup are you shooting with?

thank you so much, I didn't feeling like taking multiple lenses along so I just took a vivitar 28-105 (I believe is also called kobori) definitely not the sharpest lens bur it covers a good range and my sony a3500

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce

Just documenting local adventures and work...The 727 is a flying dinosaur, previously flown for Dubai, Emirates, Qatar, and DHL.  Lx100 II for all photos

Uploaded files:
  • 01081124-1.jpg
  • 01081123-1.jpg
  • 01050644-2.jpg
  • P1081160-1.jpg
  • P1081154-1.jpg
Justin Tung, Gawad and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungGawadEye.n.EyexoQUoxHaKriMa

Stayed at the home of some friends, who have this gorgeous place out of the city right on a river. The house was absolutely stunning, with large glass windows to let in all sorts of light. Nice to take a little low key vacation, as well as check the calibration on the semi-secret TLR. These were taken on Holga 400 aka Fomapan 400, and home dev'd in d-76 at 1+1.

Uploaded files:
  • 1-4.jpeg
  • 1-5.jpeg
  • 1-6.jpeg
Gawad and xoQUox have reacted to this post.
GawadxoQUox
Ever striving for minimum competency
Quote from Gawad on August 12, 2021, 8:47 pm
Quote from Snappy on August 12, 2021, 1:49 pm

thank you so much! I really hope to get some decent results because it's cost me too much so far for it to not have any results:D

I feel that hard bro haha. My first roll was a half dud, apparently the film leader randomly caught on halfway through the roll. Still was really disappointed. There are just so many things that can go wrong with film and often there's no way to know until you spend the money to get the roll back.

Ever striving for minimum competency
Quote from SpruceBruce on August 13, 2021, 4:58 am

Just documenting local adventures and work...The 727 is a flying dinosaur, previously flown for Dubai, Emirates, Qatar, and DHL.  Lx100 II for all photos

Oh man, that cockpit night shot is awesome! Beautiful pics.

Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from Justin Tung on August 13, 2021, 4:54 pm

Stayed at the home of some friends, who have this gorgeous place out of the city right on a river. The house was absolutely stunning, with large glass windows to let in all sorts of light. Nice to take a little low key vacation, as well as check the calibration on the semi-secret TLR. These were taken on Holga 400 aka Fomapan 400, and home dev'd in d-76 at 1+1.

Beautiful shots, and the development turned out really nice! I keep forgetting how close you are to me. I saw the river shot and was like man that looks a lot like the Guadalupe River lol. Not sure what it is but at least the same cypress trees.

Quote from HaKriMa on August 12, 2021, 7:46 pm

Behind the clouds, sky is always blue
K5 IIs, DA* 16-50/2,8@50
Photo taken in Karlshus, Norway

Beautiful!

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Happy snappin' 🙂
PreviousPage 2 of 8Next