Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SAY HALLO - new member

Hello. I posted new topic for all of new members, like me, to say hello.

Hello:)

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
cmp

Hello!!

Justin Tung and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
Justin TungSpruceBruce

Hello! Happy to see you here. Feel free to browse around, share some shots, ask a question - we got a good chill group here 🙂

Tristan Carlos, Justin Tung and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosJustin TungSpruceBruce
Happy snappin' 🙂

Hey @Snappy! Just want to thank you for making such good content!

I sold my Sony a6000 a few months ago, intending to do more film stuff and after seeing your videos on the F series lenses and various Pentax cameras I stumbled upon a *ist and F 135mm 2.8 for less than 200$! Couldn't resist. And now somehow today I picked up a k-5S ii (so much for going film)! I really like the emphasis that it is the photographer not the gear that makes the shot. Anyhow would like to say hello and look forward to browsing the forums and more of your content!

James Warner, Tristan Carlos and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerTristan CarlosJustin TungBeau CarpenterSpruceBruce
Quote from soketto on August 16, 2021, 11:55 am

I sold my Sony a6000 a few months ago, intending to do more film stuff and after seeing your videos on the F series lenses and various Pentax cameras I stumbled upon a *ist and F 135mm 2.8 for less than 200$! Couldn't resist. And now somehow today I picked up a k-5S ii (so much for going film)! I really like the emphasis that it is the photographer not the gear that makes the shot. Anyhow would like to say hello and look forward to browsing the forums and more of your content!

Hello! Sorry to hear you weren't made into a film convert, but happy to hear that you've come across gear you really like. Looking forward to see your images!

Ever striving for minimum competency

Welcome to the forum!

Quote from soketto on August 16, 2021, 11:55 am

What a sweet find! Lots of fun to be had there. Thanks and welcome to the forum 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂