Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Review: Fujifilm Finepix F450 Z

I have a little blog where I post about photo things that I don't expect anyone to read… more a writing exercise than anything.

Buuut since we here all share a certain kind of madness… you guys might enjoy my brief review of a truly vintage digicam, the 2004 F450 Z!

Uploaded files:
  • DSCF2404.JPG

Cool camera! That square design is really fun, and the pictures turned out lovely. Interesting to hear your experiences with this Fuji compact vs similar later ones. I have yet to shoot one.

Also your blog is cool! And covers a lot of great quirky camera setups. I'm excited to read through it. I tried to subscribe to the email list so I can read as new ones pop up, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I checked my inbox and didn't get anything... Anyway, maybe that feature isn't setup yet. Heck, I don't even know if there's a way to do that on my site. I haven't really played with it. Just thought I'd let you know.

But feel free to share your blog posts here whenever you post them!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just wasn't patient enough. I got the email and confirmed 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on March 2, 2022, 10:28 pm

Cool camera! That square design is really fun, and the pictures turned out lovely. Interesting to hear your experiences with this Fuji compact vs similar later ones. I have yet to shoot one.

Thanks!

I do have a couple more to test. 😅 As I'm sure is obvious, I'm the Veruca Salt of GAS… I've bought an entire drawer of cheap old digicams to play with. It's sort of embarrassing, actually.

Also your blog is cool! And covers a lot of great quirky camera setups. I'm excited to read through it.

Yay! <3

I tried to subscribe to the email list so I can read as new ones pop up

…so I hadn't actually tested this out! I'm glad the email finally arrived, and also surprised 😅

But feel free to share your blog posts here whenever you post them!

Thank you, will do!

If somebody's actually reading it, I'll post more. Photo hijinks are the main thing keeping me sane right now!

BTW, the newsletter format is because I'm using Ghost CMS which has it built in. I'm sure there are plugins for Wordpress, or you can use a service like Convertkit that will consume your site's RSS feed and automatically turn it into a newsletter blast. Then you don't have to manage any of it.