Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Picture from 2005, Olympus E300

This photo was taken in 2005 with the Olympus E300. The software we used to edit photos back then was much less powerful than what is possible now. I edited this photo for my diary so that the rose stands out even more against the background. Nostalgic and recently bought again, a working Olympus E300 (and E500).

Uploaded files:
  • Roos.jpg
James Warner, SpruceBruce and denniscrommett have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBrucedenniscrommett
Within the limits of my equipment consciously looking for painting with light.

Cool! It'd be so fun to try one of those; I love the colors I've seen in other E300 photos.

Bart Kerste has reacted to this post.
Bart Kerste

Fantastic shot! and great you are reunited with another E300. I have mine and have been enjoying it tremendously over the last few months. I need to update my Flickr album, but here's some of my favorites so far. What lenses are you using?

25mm f2.8

7-14mm F4

25mm f2.8

7-14mm F4

SpruceBruce and Bart Kerste have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceBart Kerste
Happy snappin' 🙂

Beautiful striking photos with a surprising perspective and composition. I shoot with the following lenses: 35mm macro, 18-180 zoom lens, 14-45 mm and the 40-150 mm. These are mainly the kit lenses. I like working with the 18-180, because then I have everything with me in one bag. I usually zoom in to about 40mm anyway and don't really use wide angle. That's not where my interest lies. For Father's Day I would like to buy the 12-60 second hand or the 14-54 II. My collection is now almost complete I have the E300, E500, E620, E30 and E3. I had to get used to the E300 and E500 because they don't have stabilization yet. I find the 400 series and the 510 and further series less interesting, I have photographed with these cameras, but then the E620 is still a more pleasant camera with a small housing. (sorry for my english, i use google translate) 😉

James Warner and SpruceBruce have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruce
Within the limits of my equipment consciously looking for painting with light.

The E300 seems so much nicer of a build than my E500.  I just took the E500 with me on vacation in Mexico!  It did the best job of capturing all the turquoise and greens of the Mexican Caribbean

Bart Kerste has reacted to this post.
Bart Kerste