Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pentax Q

PreviousPage 4 of 4
Quote from HeggenDazs on March 2, 2022, 2:14 am

A couple things I'd say. The Q still has more resolving power than your run of the mill phone. Well, at least it's better than my iPhone 13 Pro. The Q can make some great bokeh, color and has pretty decent dynamic range. I feel 100x more confident in the shots that would come out of this camera than my iPhone. Plus, I just really like the experience of shooting a camera that's got a smaller footprint than an iPhone 4 (not counting depth, of course)

It's funny reading this, here in Manila just before Christmas I was with my girlfriend picking out a new phone. I had my Pentax Q with Standard Prime 01 in my bag. I took out my Q and started taking pictures of the display in front of us. I was surprised to see that the image on the Q was better than the 13 Pro. The assistant didn't mind me taking photos but did ask me to stop showing some other customers the results I was getting on the Q in comparison to the latest iPhone 😉

Cool little camera that with the Telephoto Zoom 08, plus the MX-1 and the GR III they're what I refer to as my street squad cameras, great discreetness and versatility between those 3

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP4186.jpg
James Warner, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruceGawadHeggenDazsJBP
Kieran

Pentax Q photo dump incoming!

Open Range by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Takeoff by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Lone Tree by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Power by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

James Warner, SpruceBruce and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBrucedenniscrommettJBP

Nebraska by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Here's a shot I took out the window at 75mph. I wasn't driving, don't worry!

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP
PreviousPage 4 of 4