Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pentax Q

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Great shots at the Martin Luther King jr. March. Glad you posted the full res because I wanted to see those after your vid including those shots.

Yeah I wish I had done more when I had the camera. In retrospect, it's probably one of the more searched for cameras and would have done my YouTube channel well haha.

I also wished I would have played with more random glass like C mount lenses or something. But alls good. I have plenty to play with now so no regrets 🙂

Enjoy yours when it comes. Another thing you'll like is how similar the menus are to DSLR Pentax bodies. It's actually really funny, because then it just seems like a mini Pentax!

SpruceBruce and HeggenDazs have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceHeggenDazs
Happy snappin' 🙂

well it IS a mini pentax

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Is that even street bro?
Quote from Estelon_Agarwaen on February 23, 2022, 11:04 am

well it IS a mini pentax

Hah, you said what I was thinking too lol.  Perhaps he meant DSLR menu with his thoughts lol...

These are some of my favs during a weekend trout fishing trip near Canada from my GFs hometown.  02/06 lenses this past summer.

Untitled

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

The Q arrived today! Photos should be coming soon. I’m beginning to shoot with it and get comfortable with the controls, it’s pretty intuitive and honestly not that different from the big DSLRs. I also bought a 06 tele lens (with the Q-S1 and shield lens) since that was the best deal I could find online.

SpruceBruce and JBP have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBP

Geometric by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Snow Piercer by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

Flakes And Flowers by Alec Heggen, on Flickr

SpruceBruce and JBP have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceJBP

Nice first pics with the camera! I never had the shield lens. It looked like fun to try, but hard to get something good from it. Take that as a challenge and surprise me 🙂

Just saw this pop up on PentaxForums: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/438655-sale-various-q-items-01-prime-03-fish-eye-q-k-adapter.html

Prices seem decent, but I've been out of the Q game for a while now so I don't know exactly.

Happy snappin' 🙂

My PQ to PK adapter arrived today. Time for the trouble to begin. I can't wait to mount a whole bunch of K lenses on here.

Quote from HeggenDazs on February 25, 2022, 10:48 pm

My PQ to PK adapter arrived today. Time for the trouble to begin. I can't wait to mount a whole bunch of K lenses on here.

This is the autofocus one or a manual adapter? Interesting to see what you come up with. That 5.5x crop factor makes even wide lenses tight pretty fast haha.

Happy snappin' 🙂

I didn’t realize there was an auto-focus adapter. I know the Pentax official one has a leaf shutter but I don’t think it has the electronics for AF. I got the fotodiox model that’s just all manual with no leaf shutter.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next