Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pentax K10D + 10-17mm lens + another lens

Hi all, just thought I'd share this post I was looking at: Because of all your praise for it, I've been thinking about checking out a K10D (especially with an M 50mm f1.7 lens), and this one came up on Facebook Marketplace. From the looks of it, it comes with a 10-17mm fisheye lens, and something else one of you will recognize I bet. But, for $250 o.b.o., maybe it's kind of a good deal if you're looking for one of those two things, especially that 10-17mm lens, and want to sell the rest. Unfortunately just one photo, but, gamblers take notice!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/406972297873588/

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
Quote from denniscrommett on March 15, 2022, 7:47 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd share this post I was looking at: Because of all your praise for it, I've been thinking about checking out a K10D (especially with an M 50mm f1.7 lens), and this one came up on Facebook Marketplace. From the looks of it, it comes with a 10-17mm fisheye lens, and something else one of you will recognize I bet. But, for $250 o.b.o., maybe it's kind of a good deal if you're looking for one of those two things, especially that 10-17mm lens, and want to sell the rest. Unfortunately just one photo, but, gamblers take notice!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/406972297873588/

Yeah, that's a good price. Sometimes with these I wait a week or two and if no one snags it offer the seller a lower number for a better deal. Might be more motivated to move it at a lower price if they aren't seeing any bites.

That other lens just looks like the 18-55 kit lens with make a polarizing filter on it. Overall a nice kit for a fair price.

denniscrommett has reacted to this post.
denniscrommett
Happy snappin' 🙂

Thanks @james-warner-b, yeah just browsin', and I'm not sure if people like that 10-17mm or what. Not for me I don't think, but, I bet someone uses it to cool effect!