Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pentax F 28mm f2.8 Lens $143 at UsedPhotoPro

This lens has been on my list for a while now. I have a dream of collecting all the F series primes. But, now is not the right time and I don't have the funds, so passing it on. This is a good price. Maybe not incredible, but I've seen them go for closer to $200 before. (a little inflated.) It says it is in "good" condition.

Affiliate link to item: Pentax F 28mm f2.8 for $143

Happy snappin' 🙂

That one went quick! I checked it out maybe an hour after your post and it was sold 😬

Maybe a silly question, but is there a way to get notifications from UsedPhotoPro about new items up for sale? Or is it just a matter of checking in once in a while?

Quote from Beau Carpenter on January 29, 2021, 2:03 pm

That one went quick! I checked it out maybe an hour after your post and it was sold 😬

Maybe a silly question, but is there a way to get notifications from UsedPhotoPro about new items up for sale? Or is it just a matter of checking in once in a while?

Wow, that was quick! I knew it was a good price. The lowest I had ever seen.

I don't know a way to set up a search alert on their website itself, but I have a sneaky way 😀 They post new items on their ebay store the same time they post on their website. You can go to their ebay store and set up Ebay searches on their store for certain keywords. Those can email you or give you push notifications through ebay if you have the app on your phone when that item shows up. Then, always buy on UsedPhotoPro instead of Ebay. Because ebay charges sellers 10%, the items on their website are 10% cheaper than they are on ebay - they pass the savings onto you!

Beau Carpenter has reacted to this post.
Beau Carpenter
Happy snappin' 🙂

Ah, that’s the trick! Nice, thank you for sharing 👍