Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pentax 35mm Limited Macro F2.8

https://camerasolutionsinc.com/pentax-35mm-f-2-8-smc-macro-da-limited-used.html

Ran across this great steal at a local camera store in Portland!

Did you grab it? I've been shopping for a 35mm limited on eBay and about picked one up for $270 the other day. That's the cheapest I've seen them before now.

People love this lens. There's that thread on Pentax forums where people are convinced it's the best. I can't remember, do you already have one, @SpruceBruce? Someone I knew had one...

Happy snappin' 🙂

I already own it guys lol beast of a lens, but I did come away with the 55-300 PLM/40 limited and traded in my 50-200 kit, all under $300.

They even had K3II with a grip, K5IIS, Q7, tons of lenses, a 645/6x7 too. Awesome selection

Quote from SpruceBruce on November 16, 2021, 6:43 pm

I already own it guys lol beast of a lens, but I did come away with the 55-300 PLM/40 limited and traded in my 50-200 kit, all under $300.

They even had K3II with a grip, K5IIS, Q7, tons of lenses, a 645/6x7 too. Awesome selection

Great stuff! That should be lots of fun. We have one big camera store in San Antonio, but the used section is lacking, and definitely no Pentax (maybe a K1000). I should take a cue from your book and search for camera stores whenever I go traveling.

Happy snappin' 🙂

Nice, thanks for sharing the deal!

I think these "normal" focal length lenses with macro functionality are pretty cool. I have been using the Canon RF 35mm Macro for a little over a month and it's been a great all around lens.

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce

Nice deal, but sadly for a European pentaxian its really far away (This lens is on my "limited to buy" list :D)

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce