Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My go to everyday M43 camera body and a Leica lens on a budget. The Panasonic LX100 II.

PreviousPage 2 of 2

One of my favorite things was the step zoom option, where you could jog the zoom lever just a bit to cycle between common focal lengths. That was transformational compared to the typical slowness and frustration of power zooms.

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce
I ramble on sometimes about snap photography, photographic philosophy and equipment! Ye be warned.
Quote from agentlossing on October 15, 2021, 5:31 pm

I used an LX100II for a little while, I really liked it. I feel like with a leather half case it would feel perfect. In the end, I like small M4/3 primes too much to settle on the power zoom that's on the LX100 series, but deep down there's still a lingering desire to get the camera again. It does so many things right, especially the second rendition with better resolution, and nicer JPEGs.

I've been eyeballing the GX7/8 , since I'd like to adapt my film collection glass and have more telephoto options to compliment my LX100.  So I know that same feeling of being stuck to the 24-75 focal length.

James Warner has reacted to this post.
James Warner
PreviousPage 2 of 2