Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Film Archive

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Where its the video?  Who is the band.  they look familiar.

Gideon Liddiard Photography has reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photography
Quote from KankRat on August 4, 2023, 6:52 pm

Where its the video?  Who is the band.  they look familiar.

The band was called Wholesome Crack, and here's a link to the video:

SpruceBruce and EckyH have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceEckyH
Quote from Cory Maben on August 4, 2023, 8:12 pm
Quote from Gideon Liddiard Photography on August 4, 2023, 7:07 am

Change of pace now, from the colorful images of Italy we step back a few years to mid-1992, and images from arguably the most important roll of film I've ever shot (I even did a video about it). Some friends asked me to photograph their band and I ended up doing so with my Canon A1 and a couple of rolls of HP5+, one was shot with flash (old school Metz 45 hammerhead) and was the 'safe' option. The other roll was the important one, pushed two stops to 1600ASA and shot using available light only, the results changed my approach to photographing live music, and still influence my approach and style to this day. The video linked above shows every image (good, bad, and average) from the roll, I thought I'd spare you that and post some of my favorite shots from it.

Technical Info: Scanned with an E-M1 Mk2 and Olympus 30mm macro, processed using Lr and Negative Lab Pro to look as close to the original prints/contact sheet as possible.

I love the high contrast and the grain. Excellent shots and an excellent video as well.

Many thanks.

PreviousPage 2 of 2