Please or Register to create posts and topics.

KP complete, sorta

I bought a barely used KP from an Ebay seller, it was sort of a mess, but I was happy just to get a working camera, long story short, I just received the  extra grips!  Cost a bit to get them and they were on back order from Jan 1st.  I am glad I got them, the large grip feels great in my hand.  Should I now invest in the battery grip thingy?...I had one for my K10D is was on and off the camera a lot.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20220312_073158077.jpg
Tristan Carlos, Daniel Gonzalez and JBP have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosDaniel GonzalezJBP
Quote from TSTS on March 22, 2022, 7:24 pm

I bought a barely used KP from an Ebay seller, it was sort of a mess, but I was happy just to get a working camera, long story short, I just received the  extra grips!  Cost a bit to get them and they were on back order from Jan 1st.  I am glad I got them, the large grip feels great in my hand.  Should I now invest in the battery grip thingy?...I had one for my K10D is was on and off the camera a lot.

I never got the grip (it's hard to find...) but when I had the KP people kept telling me to get it, especially for using larger lenses on. MPB had one at one point for $100 and it sold fast. Maybe put a search alert on their site for one just in case it comes up again...

Gratz on the new camera! It's a good one!

TSTS has reacted to this post.
TSTS
Happy snappin' 🙂

Congratulations on a very nice purchase!

The D-BG7 not only improves ergonomics but also enables you to use bigger batteries. If you have big lenses, it's a no brainer.

TSTS has reacted to this post.
TSTS