Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kodak Crazy - the Easyshare C875

PreviousPage 2 of 2

the dx6490 was my first camera with manual controls.  it was cheap enough for my budget at the time and the 10x optical zoom was enticing.  

SpruceBruce and Gideon Liddiard Photography have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceGideon Liddiard Photography

Well John, this thread pushed me to finish my Kodak video so look out for that soon! It should be a really fun one. This one is general about Kodak and shows some cool cameras I picked up, and I'll probably makes some videos dedicated to just one Kodak camera in the future too. Cool stuff. 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂

I've just been reading about the work of Bryce Bayer while he was working as a research scientist at Kodak. Without his colour array, digital photography may have turned out very differently.

I shall look forward to your video, James.

It's about time Kodak got some love.

So I stumbled on a Kodak Easyshare C195 for a couple bucks at a local thrift store and I remembered this thread.

This particular model uses a 14 megapixel CCD sensor.

I put two AA batteries in it this morning and brought it along for a walk. It was early morning and a bit dark so it struggled to focus, but when it does it actually performs surprisingly well!

I'm not likely to shoot any wall hangers with it. The 2mb(ish) files fall down when you blow them up at-all.. but for sharing photos online with that CCD look I think it's pretty good. It's also tiny!

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20231208_171748027.jpg
  • 100_0927.JPG
  • 100_0934.JPG
  • 100_0965.JPG
Tristan Carlos and OutspaceKat have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosOutspaceKat
PreviousPage 2 of 2