Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kenmore Camera

Hi all, I've been meaning to share a tip that I recently bought a camera from Kenmore Camera in Kenmore, WA, and it was a really good experience! They don't seem to show a lot of photos of the items, and don't spell out a ton of detail, so in that way their site isn't as good as Used Photo Pro for instance (especially when using the Snappy link!), but, I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of what I received, I feel like the prices are really fair, and they shipped so fast, I was surprised. Anyway, maybe you've heard of this place, but just a hot tip!

https://kenmorecamera.com/used-equipment/

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

!!!!!!!!!!!    https://kenmorecamera.com/used-pentax-k-3-iii/

Sound the alarm! We've got a $1400 excellent-condition K-3iii on our hands over here!!

SpruceBruce and denniscrommett have reacted to this post.
SpruceBrucedenniscrommett

Nice! That is a good price for that huh? And to add another piece of insight, I called them yesterday to ask about the Ricoh GR II that's on there, whether it comes with a battery and charger, and the very nice person on the phone said they only accept used things with a battery and charger, everything is checked thoroughly, etc. So, could be a good resource!

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

I think I've encountered them before but forgot about them. Those seem like really fair prices from what I was searching. Good to know you've had a good experience! I'll add them to my list of sites 🙂

The $1400 K-3III is a good price. I got mine for just under that, but I think $1400 is the lowest I've seen otherwise. I still think it'll keep on dipping pretty fast, so if you have the patience to wait it out a little longer you can save a few hundred 😉 Or be like me and can't wait any longer xD

denniscrommett and JBP have reacted to this post.
denniscrommettJBP
Happy snappin' 🙂

I think I can be patient... but it's tough. I felt guilty buying my K-3 mark 1 in 2019 for $400, but for whatever reason with the K-3iii I just want to throw money at it. 🤣 I've even considered buying it new (madness!) since you can still get it with a free battery grip, and then you have a warranty, too. Patience...

I was browsing the site, looks like they have a good selection of used stuff like tripods, bags, etc. I saw some Takumars on there also... definitely going to keep this site in mind from now on.

denniscrommett has reacted to this post.
denniscrommett