Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Just bought Alan Schaller's Metropolitan Book

It's been a while since I found out about that guy, on youtube. 

First I thought it was some kind of a joke, weird or crazy person. Then I realized what he does makes sense, and I have even tried to copy some of his images (street images) in B&W in South Korea, and it quite worked! 

So slowly I have started to like what he does and understand it a bit better (not that I do get it fully but I'm in the process) and the next thing I know is.... i'm liking the guy, his videos and his work so I chased for his book and found it a a reasoanble price (57€) online instead of 90 or 110€ brand new and just bought it and it arrived today! 

All i can say is that is massive, 240 pages in a Din A3 Size I would say (probably not as big but for the reference) and all Black and White photography.

Whenever I finish it I would let you know what I think about it. So far I have checked like 4 pages or so this morning before leaving home.

It looks promissing.

Also if you'd like the link to where I bought it (first time I did but it came in one piece quite fast to be honest), I'm happy to share it no problems.

All the best!

grover has reacted to this post.
grover
My social media: https://linktr.ee/F1photo