Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I'm Back!

Hi everyone, I had to take a break from being online and had my old account removed. But I am happy to be back!

For those who I don't know, I am Cory. I am a photographer in the United States out of Oregon. I mainly shoot Foveon cameras for the moment. Both the SD Quattro (non-h) *for now* and the SD1. I enjoy portraits and abstract landscapes, but I mostly shoot based on vibe rather than subject.

I look forward to seeing what you all have been up too and meeting those of you whom I don't know or have forgotten me.

P.S. If someone could tell me how to add a profile picture I would appreciate it.

James Warner, SpruceBruce and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
James WarnerSpruceBruceJBPGideon Liddiard Photographyparkermusselman@gmail.com

Welcome back!

Cory Maben has reacted to this post.
Cory Maben
Quote from JBP on December 26, 2023, 6:42 pm

Welcome back!

Thanks! It's good to be back!

Quote from photography.cory on December 22, 2023, 5:33 am

Hi everyone, I had to take a break from being online and had my old account removed. But I am happy to be back!

For those who I don't know, I am Cory. I am a photographer in the United States out of Oregon. I mainly shoot Foveon cameras for the moment. Both the SD Quattro (non-h) *for now* and the SD1. I enjoy portraits and abstract landscapes, but I mostly shoot based on vibe rather than subject.

I look forward to seeing what you all have been up too and meeting those of you whom I don't know or have forgotten me.

P.S. If someone could tell me how to add a profile picture I would appreciate it.

Welcome back, I enjoy your work and insights here.

To change your profile pic click on "profile" on the top of the forum tabs. Scroll down and look for "edit profile". That takes you to a WP managed profile page where you can upload a picture. It's kinda a hassle, but how the membership is managed using this plugin. Hope that helps.

Cory Maben has reacted to this post.
Cory Maben
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from James Warner on December 31, 2023, 3:44 am
Quote from photography.cory on December 22, 2023, 5:33 am

Welcome back, I enjoy your work and insights here.

To change your profile pic click on "profile" on the top of the forum tabs. Scroll down and look for "edit profile". That takes you to a WP managed profile page where you can upload a picture. It's kinda a hassle, but how the membership is managed using this plugin. Hope that helps.

Thanks James! It's nice to be back!

When I follow your instructions and click edit profile it gives me an error: "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." I am using Firefox. I tried using private mode (with no add-ons) and Edge and both of them gave the same error.