Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi from the UK

Hi

I've been watching the channel for a while and just found the forum.

Got back into photography after a break and loving it, actually started out my working career back in the late 80's / early 90's in photographic retail. Marriage, kids, grandkid (soon to be two), ASD diagnosis, and a whole bunch of time later I'm back to photography.

Started out with film, and first dipped my toes in digital back around 2009, some of that kit was dormant for a while, happy to share what I currently have if people are interested.

Quote from Gideon Liddiard Photography on April 13, 2023, 3:39 pm

Hi

I've been watching the channel for a while and just found the forum.

Got back into photography after a break and loving it, actually started out my working career back in the late 80's / early 90's in photographic retail. Marriage, kids, grandkid (soon to be two), ASD diagnosis, and a whole bunch of time later I'm back to photography.

Started out with film, and first dipped my toes in digital back around 2009, some of that kit was dormant for a while, happy to share what I currently have if people are interested.

Hello Gideon, welcome!

You'll find a diverse group of friendly photographers here. We like to share photos, share gear, ask questions and try to be helpful. It's pretty laid back too, so feel free to post whatever photographic content you're interested in!

Glad to have you here 🙂

-james

Gideon Liddiard Photography has reacted to this post.
Gideon Liddiard Photography
Happy snappin' 🙂

Thanks, sounds like exactly the place I've been looking for.

James Warner has reacted to this post.
James Warner