Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi from Syracuse, NY.

Hello, I am a new member from Syracuse, NY. I am mostly a generalist photographer, however I am moving more towards portraiture and lifestyle photography. I’m working to find my niché. 

I currently shoot all of my work on digital. Canon R6 Mark II is my primary camera. A Canon EF 16-35 F2.8 L II rides on it most of the time. I have various Canon RF lens offerings that  I use, primarily the 50 and 85 STM, and 70-200 F4 L. I also dabble with a Canon T3 from time to time. 

My other system is Pentax, sporting a K-50 that normally has an SMC DA* 16-50 SDM attached to it. I have come to enjoy shooting with an SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1.4, on both the K-50 and adapted to the R6MkII. I have an SMC Pentax-M 100mm 2.8 being delivered today, and a K2 with 55mm 1.8 arriving next week. I’m excited to start doing some film work!

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

Welcome! Happy to meet you. We're a pretty eclectic bunch here when it comes from photography. All sorts of genres, digital, film, old, new, everything 🙂 

Feel free to share your favorite shots or share an opinion! 

Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from Anthony Grizanti on April 18, 2024, 1:57 pm

Hello, I am a new member from Syracuse, NY. I am mostly a generalist photographer, however I am moving more towards portraiture and lifestyle photography. I’m working to find my niché. 

I currently shoot all of my work on digital. Canon R6 Mark II is my primary camera. A Canon EF 16-35 F2.8 L II rides on it most of the time. I have various Canon RF lens offerings that  I use, primarily the 50 and 85 STM, and 70-200 F4 L. I also dabble with a Canon T3 from time to time. 

My other system is Pentax, sporting a K-50 that normally has an SMC DA* 16-50 SDM attached to it. I have come to enjoy shooting with an SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1.4, on both the K-50 and adapted to the R6MkII. I have an SMC Pentax-M 100mm 2.8 being delivered today, and a K2 with 55mm 1.8 arriving next week. I’m excited to start doing some film work!

Welcome!