Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi from Chicago!

Hi, I’m Rai!

Glad to be part of this group! Love Pentax AND G-Shocks (anyone else here?), trapped in the nineties I guess. I also shoot with other brands and shoot both film and digital.

Cheers,

Rai

EckyH has reacted to this post.
EckyH

Welcome! I am not a watch enthusiast, but that seems to be common among camera enthusiasts as well. They must go hand in hand (pun sort of intended 😉 )

Which Pentax camera/s do you own? Obviously you know from my channel I really enjoy old cameras, but my love for Pentax has always come first. Great cameras. Great system. Great to use something few people in the photography industry do 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂

Hi James!

Thank you for your kind welcome.  I sold my 6x7 [insert sad face] and my 105mm to be able to afford the K3-iii. For lenses I only have the 28mm f2.8 FA and the DA 20-40 (recent purchase) to use with the K3-iii; the 28mm is my go-to with APS-C to get 40mm equivalent which is my favorite focal length.  Also own an IQzoom140 point and shoot for film and my trusty Pentax digital spotmeter. I have both Ricoh GR3 and GR3X, not Pentax, I know, but close friends lol

Looking forward to contribute to this forum and expand my Pentax collection in the future.

Rai

Uploaded files:
  • 70666497-6F44-484A-A116-D1797575CAA6.jpeg
denniscrommett has reacted to this post.
denniscrommett
Quote from Rai Gonzalez on June 27, 2022, 6:59 pm

Hi James!

Thank you for your kind welcome.  I sold my 6x7 [insert sad face] and my 105mm to be able to afford the K3-iii. For lenses I only have the 28mm f2.8 FA and the DA 20-40 (recent purchase) to use with the K3-iii; the 28mm is my go-to with APS-C to get 40mm equivalent which is my favorite focal length.  Also own an IQzoom140 point and shoot for film and my trusty Pentax digital spotmeter. I have both Ricoh GR3 and GR3X, not Pentax, I know, but close friends lol

Looking forward to contribute to this forum and expand my Pentax collection in the future.

Rai

Nice setup! I hope to get a GRIIIx one day to compliment my GR. I have too many cameras to list though, so I am plenty busy 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from Rai Gonzalez on June 26, 2022, 9:15 pm

Hi, I’m Rai!

Glad to be part of this group! Love Pentax AND G-Shocks (anyone else here?), trapped in the nineties I guess. I also shoot with other brands and shoot both film and digital.

Cheers,

Rai

Hello from the SW side.  Technically I don't live in Chicago but I am only about 1500 feet into the burb.