Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi from Australia

I am excited for the chance to engage in the sharing of ideas in a different forum to the typical latest gear vogue.

My relationship with photography started with an inherited 70’s rangefinder, sparking an insatiable curiosity into all corners of the photographic realm.

I was at this time aware of the careless way in which my existence was being documented - the random iPhone photos which I would have to look back on with my wife and children in the future.

So the last 12 years has been a journey of discovery, not just of photography, but of the philosophy of why and how we make images. It has transitioned through rangefinder > SLR > DSLR > Mirrorless a never moving on but exploring, and along the way sharing the joy of photography, having my wife join me in business taking family portraits, and playing with old cameras, my favourite being a 1936 Rolleiflex.

You can see my business website showing the passion for capturing people’s genuine relationships and joy at http://www.forreallifephotography.com.au

But when I’m not photographing people, it’s usually beautiful scenes such as below

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
Justin Tung, SpruceBruce and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Justin TungSpruceBrucedenniscrommettGideon Liddiard Photography

Nice to meet you, and welcome! 

I'm into all those things you mentioned, as you probably guessed already. Beautiful photos. Feel free to share more photos here on the forum, and more stories/interests related to photography. I'm always learning new things from you all 🙂

exAequora has reacted to this post.
exAequora
Happy snappin' 🙂

Welcome!

Quote from grover on September 18, 2023, 8:26 pm

Welcome!

Welcome!

Ever striving for minimum competency