Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, great to meet you all. I'm a photographer from Scotland who loves the outdoors. I've owned quite a few cameras and I'm always on the look out for something a bit different. Neist Point lighthouse on the Isle of Skye

Justin Tung and JBP have reacted to this post.
Justin TungJBP

Hello and welcome! You'll like it here, there's a bit of everything. 🙂

Paul Wilkinson has reacted to this post.
Paul Wilkinson

Hello Paul! Welcome!

Paul Wilkinson
Quote from Paul Wilkinson on February 2, 2022, 10:40 pm

Hi everyone, great to meet you all. I'm a photographer from Scotland who loves the outdoors. I've owned quite a few cameras and I'm always on the look out for something a bit different. Neist Point lighthouse on the Isle of Skye

Beautiful picture to start with, Paul. Always appreciate your comments on YT. Glad you could stop by! It's a fun group we have going on here.

Paul Wilkinson
Happy snappin' 🙂

I've been meaning to check it out for a while now James. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's all about but I have to say, I've not commented or participated in any sort of forum for a many, many year's! It all feels a little alien to me 😂 I think I've to go use to the dreaded Facebook! 🤷‍♂️

Here's another image, this one is 2 phone image's taken on the Huawei P30 Pro and merged on Snapseed then tweaked a little. It's inside whats left of a 14th century church.

Uploaded files:
  • PSX_20190916_224134-01.jpg
JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

Hello and welcome.

Ive not been here long but so far everyone has been very warm and helpful.

Hope you enjoy it.

Justin Tung and Paul Wilkinson have reacted to this post.
Justin TungPaul Wilkinson