Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello from Germany

Hello, my nick name is Ecky,  fifty years old, living in Nottuln (North Rhine-Westphalia) and I like older camera gear. 😉

Despite I own relatively new MFT gear, I like to photograph with the "old" Olympus E-M10II and the first E-M1.

Then I subscribed to the snappiness youtube channel, because my second system is Pentax (K-5IIs for difficult lighting situations and K-3II for well-lit high resolution images). That sparked the idea: Why not try out some older Pentax stuff as well?
That led me to purchase two K10D, because they are relatively cheap and the colours of the CCD sensor are amazing. Then I realised that the Pentax FA primes are optically superb and recently they started to breed...

This forum seems to be a friendly, respectful and calm corner of the internet. So I'm looking forward to the journey here and hopefully I can contribute a bit.

E.

JBP and David Maynard have reacted to this post.
JBPDavid Maynard
Veni, vidi, serravi.

Welcome! You'll love it here. 🙂 That's a nice collection of cameras you have. I've used the E-M10II only recently and am always amazed what it can do from such a small package - and it is feature rich!

And good call on acquiring the K10D! The quality of the images from it are truly unique. I can't wait to see your photos. 🙂

EckyH has reacted to this post.
EckyH