Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello from Iowa!

Hello. I'm Rick, 52 yes old, live in rural Iowa and have owned a KP for a few months now. I bought this nice camera setup to capture my first overseas trip to London. My primary lifelong hobby is drawing and painting.

Hope to gain some insights and see your images. As of yet I only gave a few lenses including; 20-40mm, an smc 50 and 135mm , and an unusual brand 75 -300mm zoom macro. Loving the inexpensive lense availability for Pentax.

Nice to be here!

My IG account is:

@irradicalrick

Uploaded files:
  • IMGP7559.JPG
  • IMGP8780.JPG
  • IMGP7631.JPG
  • IMGP8913.JPG
  • IMGP7970.JPG
Beau Carpenter, SpruceBruce and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
Beau CarpenterSpruceBruceJBPgroverEckyHRyanG

Welcome to the forum my Southern neighbor!

Another Iowan, hello! I'm from north/central Iowa.

Quote from painterly on July 3, 2022, 4:48 am

Hello. I'm Rick, 52 yes old, live in rural Iowa and have owned a KP for a few months now. I bought this nice camera setup to capture my first overseas trip to London. My primary lifelong hobby is drawing and painting.

Hope to gain some insights and see your images. As of yet I only gave a few lenses including; 20-40mm, an smc 50 and 135mm , and an unusual brand 75 -300mm zoom macro. Loving the inexpensive lense availability for Pentax.

Nice to be here!

My IG account is:

@irradicalrick

Welcome, Rick! I grew up in northern Missouri and am fond of the memories driving up to Iowa. My goal is to one day make it back to rural living. We'll see if that happens anytime soon. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to post any questions you have and share pictures and stories. It's a friendly, helpful group here 🙂

Happy snappin' 🙂

Welcome to the forum! The KP is awesome, I certainly miss mine! It was the right thing to sell it at the time (too many cameras) but it was one of the best I've owned.

Welcome to the forum!  Very nice work on your Instagram. I attempted to dabble in water colors a while back, but didn't have the time to fully commit to working in it.  I'd like to go back and try again, now that life has settled down a bit.  Welcome to the forum!

Ryan