Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Greetings from Turkey.

Hello there. I hope you guys are killing that shutter count.

Call me Deth as my nickname.  As i said i'm based on Turkey, unlike most of the forum i'm not a Pentax user. I guess i never used one before... But i want to try!

I'm a Canon dude, but not a toxic one! And just like the other members of forum i'm quite a fan of the channel.

That's all i guess.

Daniel Gonzalez, EckyH and Deleted user have reacted to this post.
Daniel GonzalezEckyHDeleted user
Quote from Dethre on June 27, 2023, 11:55 pm

Hello there. I hope you guys are killing that shutter count.

Call me Deth as my nickname.  As i said i'm based on Turkey, unlike most of the forum i'm not a Pentax user. I guess i never used one before... But i want to try!

I'm a Canon dude, but not a toxic one! And just like the other members of forum i'm quite a fan of the channel.

That's all i guess.

Hello Deth! Nice to meet you. I do think many people here have Pentax, but not everyone. When I started this forum I was talking with a lot of Pentax users so that base started up, but I've always intended it to be for everyone to have safe place to talk photography and gear without gear shaming or slamming. Just enjoying taking pictures with whatever you enjoy.

Happy to have you. I know very little about Canon cameras so that's exciting as well 🙂

Daniel Gonzalez and Dethre have reacted to this post.
Daniel GonzalezDethre
Happy snappin' 🙂

Hello Deth and welcome from Germany.

The most frequented threads here are the "Share your $month Photos". In my opinion these threads show the spirit of the forum very good: photographs by photographers matter, no matter which camera has been used - even if it's a camera in a cell phone.

Have fun here. 🙂

E.

Dethre has reacted to this post.
Dethre
Veni, vidi, serravi.