Please or Register to create posts and topics.

For those that shoot Pentax, Ricoh is throwing a contest right now

Right now I have seen nothing posted about it except on the Pentax Photography YouTube channel. In the latest video about the 16-50 PLM they have a little part at the bottom of the description that says:

"We're also excited to announce the start of our lens hashtag competition which gives you the chance to win a limited edition PENTAX KP Navy. All you have to do is update your Instagram posts with an official lens hashtag together with #PENTAX_Summer. The competition runs from 15th July - 15th August, you'll be able to find the full list of lens hashtags on our Instagram page plus all the information on the competition. Best of luck!"

Navigating to the https://www.instagram.com/pentax.photography.official and clicking on the sticky Competition story gives you the hashtags and a few more details.

Example of official lens hasktag: #pentax_da18135

It seems they are only counting lenses that are currently in production.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know so you can enter. Not a ton of people are doing it yet and the Pentax community is small enough anyway that the odds may be in your favor. I got into the top ten of a Ricoh GR contest last year to win the limited edition Ricoh GR. Anything's possible!

Tristan Carlos, Gawad and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Tristan CarlosGawadHerdEye.n.Eye
Happy snappin' 🙂