Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Finally got a Pentax 🙂

Hey guys!

Firstly, I am very sorry for just abandoning my initial thread and being offline for nearly 9 months.

So as an update to my old thread: After my last post I went to the nearest camera store and after some advices from them, I went out with an EF 17-40 f/4 L lens for my 5D Mark III and it changed the whole way I saw and used the camera and I was so happy that I finally found a solution. (I also got an 70-210 f/4 from their untested bin for 10€, which is in excellent condition and even though it's an old and slow push-pull zoom, it was fully worth it)

Now to the latest events: GAS appeared again and I just took a quick Look on the market and found an K110D with an 18-55 kit lens for very little money. I made the seller an offer and now I am the happy owner of this interesting camera. And I think for 60€ it was a pretty good price, if I consider what else I would have gotten for my money. Now I just need to wait for it to be delivered... xD

This time I will keep you guys updated and would like to participate more in the forum. 🙂

Yours Sincerely,
Pierre

kcphotogeek and grover have reacted to this post.
kcphotogeekgrover

Enjoy, plenty of Pentax owners here to ask questions 🙂

grover has reacted to this post.
grover
Kieran

You couldn't have picked a better budget body! Keep it to max of 800 ISO at best and it'll make beautiful CCD rendered images!

If you really want to experience the ultimate Pentax shooting experience, pick up a limited lens!

JBP and grover have reacted to this post.
JBPgrover

Congrats! Welcome to the Pentax family. 🙂