Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Favorite photography genre

Hello, my name is Evelyn and I am glad because I have become a member of this community. Do you have a favorite photography genre that you enjoy shooting the most? If so, what is it and why?

Quote from Evelynn on April 29, 2023, 9:39 am

Hello, my name is Evelyn and I am glad because I have become a member of this community. Do you have a favorite photography genre that you enjoy shooting the most? If so, what is it and why?

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here.

I really enjoy landscape photography. But I don't do it as much anymore. Now it's either daily snapshots (some of it landscape-esque) or wildlife. I do dabble in astrophotography, but only a few times a year. I enjoy it, but just casually 🙂

Iron has reacted to this post.
Iron
Happy snappin' 🙂
Quote from Evelynn on April 29, 2023, 9:39 am

I wear my camera everywhere so I just shoot wherever the light takes me or whatever story I can find as I walk. I do nature, birding, landscape, urban, street, macro, etc., and portrait photography is my least-done genre.

SpruceBruce has reacted to this post.
SpruceBruce