Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Contents of 32lbs Mystery Box

Hello all,

I have a video coming out later this week that talks about this, but I figured I'd drop some of the information here early just for fun.

A subscriber of the channel reached out to me on Instagram and offered to send me some old cameras they had laying around. I accepted of course (very generous). When the package came it was HUGE and was much more than I expected. A generous donation to the efforts of my channel and promoting old cameras, so thank you, anonymous 🙂

Ill share some pics down below. There were several old digital cameras, old film point and shoots and SLRs, lenses, film, accessories... Some really neat stuff. Things to look forward to in the future for the channel, and maybe even some giveaways in the future to pay it forward... Like seriously what am I going to do with all this stuff lol

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20210917_174206954.jpg
  • PXL_20210917_210416727.jpg
  • PXL_20210917_1630452482.jpg
SpruceBruce and Gawad have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceGawad
Happy snappin' 🙂

What a beautiful haul! Those are great film stocks too.  I'm excited to see what you'll do with the Delta 100 & Ektar.

Quote from SpruceBruce on September 22, 2021, 9:07 pm

What a beautiful haul! Those are great film stocks too.  I'm excited to see what you'll do with the Delta 100 & Ektar.

Yeah, I'm excited about the film. I have never shot either of those. The closet I got to E100 was Ektar 100, which I don't totally understand the difference except one is transparency and one is a negative (and I'm sure their film processes are different). Anyway, some exciting stuff. Excited about some new film cameras to shot on as well including one novel one I have loaded up already 🙂

Gawad has reacted to this post.
Gawad
Happy snappin' 🙂