Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Black and white polder landscape Konica Minolta Dimage A200

I took this photo with the Konica Minolta A200. I edited the original a little bit. Corrected the photo, slightly more contrast, color and the highlights improved. Then converted the photo to black and white with Snapseed and artificially aged the photo. You can view both photos.

Uploaded files:
  • PICT0450_edited.jpeg
  • PICT0450zwartwit.jpeg
EckyH has reacted to this post.
EckyH
Within the limits of my equipment consciously looking for painting with light.

That looks good. Well done! In particular the monochrome image reminds me of movies from the 50s.

There is one thing I don't understand: the grey borders around the blurry leaves and fruits in the upper right corner. Is that how the lens and the camera render that? Thank you! 🙂

E.

Veni, vidi, serravi.

I changed the depth of field. Placed the focus on the car and made the environment blurry or softer, then I added vignation (darkening the edges), which adds the grayish edges.

Thank you for the explanations.

Snapseed is my preferred app to edit photographs on the smartphone. I didn't know until now that it can do that kind of stuff too.

E.

Veni, vidi, serravi.

I use a Chromebook and Snapseed works really well on it. When it's really critical with regard to color, I prefer to use my MacBook with different software. Snapseed on Android is really a fully-fledged free alternative instead of paid software or software full of advertisements.

SpruceBruce and EckyH have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceEckyH