Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ability to comment in the thread photos from June.

I was trying to respond to someone's photo that was posted in show your photos from June. However, I cannot respond to one post. This one was now at the very end of the thread. This makes it difficult for the person to whom I am responding to see the response. Am I doing something wrong. You can only start a new topic at the very end of the thread.

Within the limits of my equipment consciously looking for painting with light.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it's old school forum post organization. The most recent post will always appear at the end of the thread. The best you can do is quote the post you are responding to.

Bart Kerste has reacted to this post.
Bart Kerste

Thank you for your explanation. If I comment in the subject photos from June, my comment will indeed appear at the very bottom, as the last post. The person I'm responding to doesn't know that at all, that I've responded to this photo. With a bit of luck he will see that when he looks further into the thread. Or do you get a notification when someone quotes you?

Within the limits of my equipment consciously looking for painting with light.
Quote from Bart Kerste on June 26, 2022, 11:31 pm

Thank you for your explanation. If I comment in the subject photos from June, my comment will indeed appear at the very bottom, as the last post. The person I'm responding to doesn't know that at all, that I've responded to this photo. With a bit of luck he will see that when he looks further into the thread. Or do you get a notification when someone quotes you?

You'll get a notification when you are tagged (like this @bartkerste). Just use the @ sign and start typing someones name. A little popup will appear, click on that and you're good to go 🙂

If it's an old thread and you want a response from that user, that's probably the best route. If it's a newer thread chances are they will see it just by checking the latest posts.

SpruceBruce and Bart Kerste have reacted to this post.
SpruceBruceBart Kerste
Happy snappin' 🙂