Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A quick review of the Fujifilm Finepix S1 and my first video project with DaVinci Resolve

So a few months back there was a thread about new years' resolutions (from memory) and one of the things that was pointed out was learning new things, and one of the things that really struck me was learning more about DaVinci Resolve. A few months later, here's my first attempt on a camera review sing the tool. I am not confident enough to be in front of the camera and really, I am just doing it for fun.

p.s. one of my takeaways in this exercise is that using davinci resolve was very enjoyable. Even more enjoyable than editing photos at least for the timebeing. 

Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/jvdQ8b-grm0?si=Y3bpKjlCbc8Ngzi2

Constructive feedback more than welcome. 

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP

Great video! *Excellent* first attempt, wow. I loved the intro and outro, sample shots and video, and the close ups of the camera itself were superb. I love getting a really good look at the camera like that. Also notable was how good the audio quality and volume levels were in your video, I think that's tough to get right.

I have dabbled in making videos, nothing serious though. I felt I would hate the editing process. Maybe I should give davinci resolve a try!

Tristan Carlos has reacted to this post.
Tristan Carlos

Thanks a lot! I think I had more fun matching the beat to the transitions than everything else haha. 

JBP has reacted to this post.
JBP